GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-Party Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I always tend to hang around here before I go to a party, I think it relaxes me.

Anyway I'm not going to go on about "OMG OMG wot shud I wear", you dont care and nor do I. No. I wanted to know if other people wait until 5 minutes before going out to get dressed to go out (if that makes sense)

I'm not here naked like Djerrud is, just wearing my household attire (stuff not worthy of gracing the outside world).

Also, how many units of alcohol does it take the average person to get drunk? I have a bottle of rum (white rum, not old man rum) and 4 breezers (I hear you laugh, pfft, getting drunk on lager makes me feel sick).

Also I may be getting 'friendly' with my ladyfriend I was with last night and dont want my breath smelling like a brewery.

So, entertain me until half 7, please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 20:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I do actualy hate Lynx, and, thus, i don't wear that crap.

i just tend to let myself smell.
Sat 29/11/03 at 20:01
Regular
"That's right!"
Can't say I "love" the smell of any spray on stuff. It's just something to cover the stench of my pits.
Sat 29/11/03 at 20:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Men hate the smells of perfume, love the smell of Lynx etc.
Women hate Lynx, love Perfume

Maybe Men should wear perfume and women should wear Lynx?
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:48
Regular
"That's right!"
Y'know, aftershave has been scientifically proven to turn girls OFF. I don't bother with it, just deodarant... which I probably use way too much of (cancer, here I come)

Smells like soap and baby powder get them going, apparantly, so wash with soap before you go and... well... I guess you could rub some powder between your hands and slap it around your neck... but it'd make you a bit weird...
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:26
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's catchy, got a great tune and is good to sing a long to. Brilliant...
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:22
Regular
Mattribute wrote:
> indeed it does, but my current favourite song is 'Bill McCai' by The
> Coral

not heard
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:21
Regular
I quite like the new rendition of it's my life by no doubt too
Sat 29/11/03 at 19:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> also that new whitestripes tune - the hardest button.
>
> has a wicked video

indeed it does, but my current favourite song is 'Bill McCai' by The Coral
Regular
Mattribute wrote:
> Miss Jackson (Wooo!) was also a great song...

whole wide world isn't bad ...
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Remember to think of me later, kyz - it'll help stop your penial problems.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.