GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A comeback of sorts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
As some of the older members here may well have noticed, I've not been around here for quite some time, yes I was banned. Well, to be fair I was banned twice, but for the same offence. I would like to beleive I have left sufficient time between my banning and a comeback and would like to blatantly accounce to Mr Snuggly that I am returning instead of trying to be sly about it.

So, why was I banned? I was banned for being a baffoon and swearing at a staff member, a obviously bannable offence. I still owe the staff members of Special Reserve an appology and here it is, I'm sorry. I have hibernated long enough and hopefully I will be allowed to either post with this name or, even better, have my old account dusted off and unbanned. I am not claiming I was in the right nor that I shouldnt have been banned, I am saying I learnt my lesson. Up until the point I was banned I never caused any trouble, never spammed or suchlike, just wrote spoofs, stories and generally tried to make people laugh.

I would really like a staffie to OK this so I know if I am ok to return, hopefully I am.

So anyway, people of the forums, how are you all?
Fri 24/10/03 at 17:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
BoWzEr wrote:
> Let the legend back SR

YEAH DUDES, COME OOOOOONNNNN!
Fri 24/10/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Heeeeey...it's this chap again.
Fri 24/10/03 at 17:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeahhh :-D
Fri 24/10/03 at 17:53
Regular
Chat GAD and Kyz back on the same day, what are the odds? ;-)
Fri 24/10/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Kyz21 wrote:
> Kyz21 is a different name

Yeah, but Bane was ... oh, forget it.
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Chat GAD and Kyz back on the same day, what are the odds? ;-)

Purely coincidence I assure you.
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Light of the world"
KYZ22!!

DUDE!

I missed ya man...!

Kyz actually posted decent threads which many people respected him for over a long period of time. Ok he screwed up but there are plenty worse on these forums and if Kyz has apologised we should give him a chance.

He isnt a spammer and he doesnt post utter B*LL!

i hope they let you back. Not to mention his quality reviews.
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:40
Regular
Isn't it funny Kyle comes back on the same day that sees Gameaday become two prizes.
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:41
Regular
DW wrote:
> Isn't it funny Kyle comes back on the same day that sees Gameaday
> become two prizes.

As already mentioned. Whoops.
Fri 24/10/03 at 18:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
well I have plenty more ideas for "X: the game" posts and plenty more time-wasting spoofs to write.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.