GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A comeback of sorts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
As some of the older members here may well have noticed, I've not been around here for quite some time, yes I was banned. Well, to be fair I was banned twice, but for the same offence. I would like to beleive I have left sufficient time between my banning and a comeback and would like to blatantly accounce to Mr Snuggly that I am returning instead of trying to be sly about it.

So, why was I banned? I was banned for being a baffoon and swearing at a staff member, a obviously bannable offence. I still owe the staff members of Special Reserve an appology and here it is, I'm sorry. I have hibernated long enough and hopefully I will be allowed to either post with this name or, even better, have my old account dusted off and unbanned. I am not claiming I was in the right nor that I shouldnt have been banned, I am saying I learnt my lesson. Up until the point I was banned I never caused any trouble, never spammed or suchlike, just wrote spoofs, stories and generally tried to make people laugh.

I would really like a staffie to OK this so I know if I am ok to return, hopefully I am.

So anyway, people of the forums, how are you all?
Tue 28/10/03 at 14:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
á©©én+§
Tue 28/10/03 at 13:45
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
How do you swear at a staff member when swear words are censored?
Tue 28/10/03 at 12:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah I remember you TGM, back in the day n' dat... yup

RoJ, my banned account is registered with the name Kyz22, you cannot have duplicate names so I thought I would have 21 instead. Smooooth.
Tue 28/10/03 at 11:03
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
replying due to peer pressure
Tue 28/10/03 at 10:55
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hey Kyz whats with the 21? It used to be 22 now its 21. What is going on, I can't sleep at night becasue I'm so curious (bit of sarcasm here) so tell me please.
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I admit I thought Kyz probably deserved to be banned for what he did then. However I think he has now paid his due to SRiety (see what I did there, clever eh) and should be welcomed back as he was a decent poster.
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
tphi wrote:
> Helloo haven't seen you for a while.
>
> Now I can finally get you to win Notable!

YESHHHHH!
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> so kyz, do you know about the numerous people that slagged you off
> when you left?
> i bet some of 'em are congratulating your return right now...

Yeah I stayed for a few days after and read all the nasty things, I think it is cowardice in its greatest form.
Sun 26/10/03 at 11:19
Regular
so kyz, do you know about the numerous people that slagged you off when you left?
i bet some of 'em are congratulating your return right now...
Sun 26/10/03 at 01:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Helloo haven't seen you for a while.

Now I can finally get you to win Notable!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.