GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football stars accused of rape!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 15:07
"Darkness, always"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3147676.stm

So, let's start gathering a list of suspects, shall we? It's likely that she's lying, but on the off chance that she's not, who do you suspect?

Obviously, given their increasingly poor reputation, Arsenal are first to the tongue. However, I have to admit that I wouldn't expect le French to act in such a way. Perhaps Newcastle missed their bus home. Their probably used to loose women, after all.

Seriously though. Tough allegations, especially when you consider that no fewer than seven players have been fingered. If we're talking Arsenal or Chelsea, the title is no longer going to be a realistic target. If the players are found guilty, whoever they are, I trust that they won't be playing professional football again. Ever.

Of course, such thoughts could be academic, as I'm praying that it's not true.
Wed 01/10/03 at 09:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
...but true :)
Wed 01/10/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Apparently, I've recieved an e-mail from a mate that states Carlton Cole was the player that she consented to have sex with.

No idea who the would be rapists are. This is mere conjecture though.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I have to admit that the first one looks like Frank Lampard and the second one loks like Jonathan Woodgate. When will they actually reveal who did it????????
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Look has anyone realised that the shadow profiles shown were just to put people off the scent?

This is the Sun and the Sport for God's sake.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, and The Sun has some of the greatest sports writers in the country, only bettered by the Daily Telegraph.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'm not talking about the writers - I'm talking about the pictures.

And the writers for the Sun are rubbish.
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think the pictures are real, but they seem to have shaded it too much. For example, they look like they have made the nose bigger than normal on picture 3 (Which could be Sol Campbell, even though I can't see him doing that)

For some reason, number 1 looks like Glenn Roeder.
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:10
Regular
It said one of the 7 accused of rape is a regular international so that could possibly mean Frank Lampard but then again it said that all seven people were from Chelsea.

Could have been quite a few people from Newcastle, Alan Shearer needs 1 more goal until he gets 250 - maybe he was getting desperate ;)?
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Its all a bit similar to Matthew Kelly and John Leslie. Press name people and they are automatically thought as being Guilty.

Sure a paper today said that the girl stayed and had breakfast with them which to me would be very odd after what she claimed happened.

Personally I don't think it is a big premiership team like Chelsea, arsenal etc
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:17
Regular
oops, it actually said all 7 were from the same team.

Not chelsea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.