GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football stars accused of rape!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 15:07
"Darkness, always"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3147676.stm

So, let's start gathering a list of suspects, shall we? It's likely that she's lying, but on the off chance that she's not, who do you suspect?

Obviously, given their increasingly poor reputation, Arsenal are first to the tongue. However, I have to admit that I wouldn't expect le French to act in such a way. Perhaps Newcastle missed their bus home. Their probably used to loose women, after all.

Seriously though. Tough allegations, especially when you consider that no fewer than seven players have been fingered. If we're talking Arsenal or Chelsea, the title is no longer going to be a realistic target. If the players are found guilty, whoever they are, I trust that they won't be playing professional football again. Ever.

Of course, such thoughts could be academic, as I'm praying that it's not true.
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:07
"Darkness, always"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3147676.stm

So, let's start gathering a list of suspects, shall we? It's likely that she's lying, but on the off chance that she's not, who do you suspect?

Obviously, given their increasingly poor reputation, Arsenal are first to the tongue. However, I have to admit that I wouldn't expect le French to act in such a way. Perhaps Newcastle missed their bus home. Their probably used to loose women, after all.

Seriously though. Tough allegations, especially when you consider that no fewer than seven players have been fingered. If we're talking Arsenal or Chelsea, the title is no longer going to be a realistic target. If the players are found guilty, whoever they are, I trust that they won't be playing professional football again. Ever.

Of course, such thoughts could be academic, as I'm praying that it's not true.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
She's probably crackeras, like that woman who accused Alex Ferguson of assault.

But seriously, it could have been anyone: But by professional, you have a wide scope: There aren't just fully professional clubs in the league: All conference teams are at least semi-pro, and there are teams as low down as the Ryman first division who employ mostly pros. Even players from Kingstonian or Dover Athletic.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:17
"Darkness, always"
The story says "eight premiership footballers"...
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:19
"Darkness, always"
ignore me, I see what you mean. They should never be allowed to ply their trade again...
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ah, right. I misread it. I point the finger of blame at Patrick Viera, seeing that he's always involved in something dodgy.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I caught this on the news this morning. As I abhor the crime of rape I was shocked when I first heard this but have taken a step back and may have stepped back too far as I really cannot believe it.

There are so many factors unknown here and the storyline on these kind of things always scream 'rape' to get your attention.

I have a sense of frustration as I cannot put into words exactly what I wish to say.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:27
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Insane Bartender wrote:

Tough allegations, especially when you consider that no fewer than seven players have been fingered.
------------

Or one gi... no, I won't go there.

Anyway, I reckon it was a quartet of Luke Chadwick, Mark Pembridge, Martin Keown and Wayne Rooney; they're all ugly enough to warrant getting a woman via different means.

And yes, they each did it twice.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Stu, what is it with you and ugly footballers? ;)
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:41
"Darkness, always"
He needs to know that he's not alone...
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:55
Regular
"and you'll neeeeeeeeeeeeeever walk aaaaaaaalone"

Okay, so we had Chelsea, Villa, Arsenal and Newcastle in London this weekend.

If i had to guess, i would have to say Newcastle. What with them having those two Leeds players...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.