GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football stars accused of rape!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 15:07
"Darkness, always"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3147676.stm

So, let's start gathering a list of suspects, shall we? It's likely that she's lying, but on the off chance that she's not, who do you suspect?

Obviously, given their increasingly poor reputation, Arsenal are first to the tongue. However, I have to admit that I wouldn't expect le French to act in such a way. Perhaps Newcastle missed their bus home. Their probably used to loose women, after all.

Seriously though. Tough allegations, especially when you consider that no fewer than seven players have been fingered. If we're talking Arsenal or Chelsea, the title is no longer going to be a realistic target. If the players are found guilty, whoever they are, I trust that they won't be playing professional football again. Ever.

Of course, such thoughts could be academic, as I'm praying that it's not true.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't think that he'd be involved in two sexual assaults within a short time of each other, but it,s a good theory.

And as for the woman accusing these stars- a few lyrics:

'If she floats then she is not a witch just like we had thought, a down payment on another one at Salem's lot' (Serve the Servants by Nirvana, 1993)
Thu 09/10/03 at 18:38
One of the Leeds players was Jody Morris.
Wed 08/10/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Baros!!!"
If she was raped, why did she decide to stay with them until 2.30pm the next day?
Wed 08/10/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Haven't you considered that the woman may just be doing this for money?

But if it was really rape, even with DNA evidence people would still be sceptical.
Wed 08/10/03 at 13:41
Regular
"champions"
So 4 mo"s she wants money from papers,she is not selling the story she wants justice.Have you not heard of D.N.A.Or is that maybe the first innitial of the players involved oh and she had bruises.
Wed 08/10/03 at 13:20
Regular
"champions"
Football is in a right state,now with this new case about 2 leeds u players England are not going to have a team on the park on saturday.Oh and Rio Ferdinand.They want to make an example of these players,they are heros to a lot of children.
Mon 06/10/03 at 22:28
Regular
"es argh"
:O

http://www.egchina.com/bbs/UploadFile/20031011102482582.jpg
Mon 06/10/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> This girl got banged by all the footballers, realised she was a wh-re
> and felt guilty, and decided she could get rich by accusing them of
> raping her.
>
> That's my theory, anyway.

It's a good theory. That sort of slander's always being comitted.
Mon 06/10/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, she must have surely got SOMETHING from the 'papers for giving them this front-page exclusive...?!

...Heh! I wasn't talking about 'THAT'! :D
Mon 06/10/03 at 11:49
Regular
"That's right!"
This girl got banged by all the footballers, realised she was a wh-re and felt guilty, and decided she could get rich by accusing them of raping her.

That's my theory, anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.