GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"skies of arcadia and other RPG's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Wed 22/06/05 at 17:15
Regular
"And some more !"
i am really interested in Skies of arcadia but i found out they are not in production anymore :( . Anybody know where to get it, im not too fond of ebay so do you guys no any stores where i could pick this up used.

Also i wanted to get tales of symphonia but i cant find that anywhere either. Where can i get that?

Cheers.
Thu 23/06/05 at 01:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Oh yep. Maybe it was the N64 graphics or the gameplay that made me feel like I was stabbing myself repeatedly in my testicals, but Spyhunter sure wins for me.
Thu 23/06/05 at 08:36
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
Honestly, SPYHUNTER?!!
Thu 23/06/05 at 18:58
Regular
"And some more !"
i was strolling in my local game store after school today and saw the gamer for £20, stupidley i forgot my wallet at home. Im going back on saturday so i hope its still there. :( !!!!!. But do u think it is worth it at £20 or shall i invest in a different game?

i still havent got

resident evil 4
tales of symphonia

any others worth noticing?
Thu 23/06/05 at 19:16
Regular
What else have you got?
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:08
Regular
"And some more !"
not very many as i sold most of them to buy other things. All i can remeber is

PSO 1 and 2
Mario Sunshine
NBA street vol. 2
resi evil 1.

thats all basically.
Thu 23/06/05 at 20:24
Regular
Well you're missing out on quite a bit have you played or had Paper Mario 2?
Fri 24/06/05 at 07:39
Regular
"And some more !"
no i havent had that game, is it good? i used to have many more games about 6-7 more but i sold them as i said.
Fri 24/06/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Aw, Paper Mario 2 is a fantastic game, mate. It's a tad expensive still, but its definitely worth it. Baten Kaitos is an absolute beast of a game too, I'm sure you'll like that.

The best RPG on the Cube bar none is Tales Of Symphonia though - I'm sure you can get that cheap over in America due to it selling quite well over there, and my god, it's just such an amazing game.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:33
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
ok then which should i get next, resi 4 or Tales Of Symphonia?
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gimo80 wrote:

> The best RPG on the Cube bar none is Tales Of Symphonia though - I'm
> sure you can get that cheap over in America due to it selling quite
> well over there, and my god, it's just such an amazing game.

Agreed. I absolutely loved it, and it's definitely one of my favourite games ever. It's so nice to have an RPG without a turn-based battle system, and one that actually WORKS.

Aaah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.