GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Balls Aren't That Big..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 19:48
Regular
But they seem to be terribly uncomfortable in these boxers and shorts I'm wearing. I keep having to stick my hand down there and pulling my boxers out of my bumhole for some reason. Usually they are fine...hmmm.

Oh and to have a reason for this topic - I was thinking, can you actually squash your own balls? I done a search on Google for it yesterday but I couldn't find anything.

I remember when I use to wear pants, that was uncomfortable. I remember when I use to wear pants and my little friend use to grow. The pants didn't fit me anymore because he'd peep up to say hello.
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:48
"Uzi Lover"
But they seem to be terribly uncomfortable in these boxers and shorts I'm wearing. I keep having to stick my hand down there and pulling my boxers out of my bumhole for some reason. Usually they are fine...hmmm.

Oh and to have a reason for this topic - I was thinking, can you actually squash your own balls? I done a search on Google for it yesterday but I couldn't find anything.

I remember when I use to wear pants, that was uncomfortable. I remember when I use to wear pants and my little friend use to grow. The pants didn't fit me anymore because he'd peep up to say hello.
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:51
Regular
Interesting.....:P

I've always wanted to know if any one has 'sat' on their balls my accident and causing them to explode.
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:52
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I done a search on Google for it
> yesterday but I couldn't find anything.

heh, perhaps a little too much time on ones hands ? :D
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:53
Regular
"118 118"
I know just what you mean, lol. I got these really crap Pierre Cardin boxers that were just too tight around the dangly area and they felt really awkward and hurt to move.

Sling them and get some Calvins, they should offer more space.
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:55
"Uzi Lover"
I have some Calvin Kleins and I don't wear them most the time because my balls get so squashed in them. They are pretty tight boxers, it's like I'm back to the pants days or something.

Anyway, I was feeling my balls in the much time I have on my hands the other day because I think one of them is decreasing in size. So I was feeling them to see if they are both the same size or not and it turns out that they are pretty much the same size, so no worrys.

I still get weak erections at 17 though.
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:56
Regular
"118 118"
I dont htink it would be possible to squash your balls propperly, they are quite durable. However if you pay a Japanese man enough money and put him on television...
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:57
Regular
"118 118"
Wear some larger calvins - I have mediums if I am "getting busy" as they are fitted and look better but if I am just seeing mates and now going to be whipping it out I will wear large ones because they have more room to hang free.
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:58
Regular
"118 118"
not*
Mon 18/08/03 at 20:02
"Uzi Lover"
I prefer gonig commando if something don't rub. But then again, that could be good.
Mon 18/08/03 at 20:06
Regular
'Weak Erections'

We all do mate. Their's always a vary in strength of erections.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.