GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Fart Ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
This should be interesting in a smelly way.

Firstly, I declare myself the proud owner of the best fart ever already, but what's the best fart you've ever done. And don't try to be 'hard' and lie.

On an aeroplane, coming back from Turkey on Monday. I'd eaten something that my stomach didn't like a few days earlier and I was starting to feel ill from holding all the farts in. I decided to let a small one go to see if it would be safe to let the whole lot go.

Leaning to the side I let a little one go, but I got carried away and let rip a rather beefy fart, luckily the noise of the aeroplane covered the sound.

Upon smelling the fart, I decided to hide myself so I stuck my head in my bag on the floor and just listened to the 'urgh' noises coming from further and further down the aisle.

Within the paranoia of hoping nobody knew it was me was a sense of acheivement.

Plus it was quite amusing the fact that the toilet was behind me and everyone looked at the poor bloke walking out of it once the smell had filled the whole plane!

So, your best farts?

My sister's fart about 5 years ago in a lift was pretty good too. Especially my Dad having to explain to the people getting on that it was my sister who did it!
Wed 13/08/03 at 23:23
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> He's the ass master.

heh

I tell you, I went to a turkish kebab house and had the best darn chicken and shish kebab man had ever seen.

they really had the BEST garnish and salad too, including clumps of shredded cabbage, whole pickled jalapeno chillies, carrot, and the usual lettuce and tomatos.

god it was nice. I was eating the remnants with a spoon it was that good.

anyway, long story short, the next day when I let one rip it felt like the fumes from a volcano were leaving my ass. when I later went for a number 2 I had severe stinging sensations and had to wash my ass with some wet tissue to ensure no chilli oils would remain.

hope no-one was eating while reading that :D
Wed 13/08/03 at 23:17
No im sorry, no one can beat me at farting.
Im relying on it as like a backup job when i flunk school.
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Remember me?"
Thank you. It's gonna be my major.
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> The best farts are ones with multiple notes. For example, the one my
> brother did once that was a loud "phrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!"
> followed by quieter "pheep, pheep".

What a brilliant description!
Regular
"Remember me?"
Timmargh wrote:
> I just farted! It wasn't particularly good but it did make the dog sit
> up and look.
>
> :-D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
The best farts are ones with multiple notes. For example, the one my brother did once that was a loud "phrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!" followed by quieter "pheep, pheep".
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Don't fart as much as I used to when I was a kid, but, boy, have I done some stinkers in my time! Italian food gets me the worst - I'll be farting all day and they're so bad even I have to try and waft them off (you know it's bad when even you can't stand it)

Oh, and beer, usually Fosters or Bud has me farting every five minutes. Not nice when you're in a small room watching TV with a load of mates. It doesn't impress the girls...

My mate farts all the time. He's the ass master.
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
phi11ip wrote:
> Upon smelling the fart, I decided to hide myself so I stuck my head
> in my bag on the floor and just listened to the 'urgh' noises coming
> from further and further down the aisle.

ROFL!!

Brilliant. :D
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I just farted! It wasn't particularly good but it did make the dog sit up and look.

:-D
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:11
Regular
"\\"
Timmargh wrote:
> Another friend of mine (I have two!)

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.