GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Fart Ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
This should be interesting in a smelly way.

Firstly, I declare myself the proud owner of the best fart ever already, but what's the best fart you've ever done. And don't try to be 'hard' and lie.

On an aeroplane, coming back from Turkey on Monday. I'd eaten something that my stomach didn't like a few days earlier and I was starting to feel ill from holding all the farts in. I decided to let a small one go to see if it would be safe to let the whole lot go.

Leaning to the side I let a little one go, but I got carried away and let rip a rather beefy fart, luckily the noise of the aeroplane covered the sound.

Upon smelling the fart, I decided to hide myself so I stuck my head in my bag on the floor and just listened to the 'urgh' noises coming from further and further down the aisle.

Within the paranoia of hoping nobody knew it was me was a sense of acheivement.

Plus it was quite amusing the fact that the toilet was behind me and everyone looked at the poor bloke walking out of it once the smell had filled the whole plane!

So, your best farts?

My sister's fart about 5 years ago in a lift was pretty good too. Especially my Dad having to explain to the people getting on that it was my sister who did it!
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Seeing how immature you lot are...

You'll like this!

http://www.phi11ip.com/exe/fart.exe

Scan it for viruses first, I've already done it but you can't be too sure in this age...
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Right, I've got a plan for your mate Saggy (if he ever does it again...I don't know how stupid this guy is, he could be a chimp for all I know). All he has to do is deny all knowledge in the style of the knight from Holy Grail. The woman would just stand there, mouth open, as he continues to lie on the bed in the same position as before only with a shat on the sheets.

"...what?"
"Yo...there's...."
"What?"
"You've s##t yourself"
"No I haven't"
"Yes you have! It's right there between your legs!"
"Merely a flesh wound"
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:55
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Best fart(s) ever - choose any of the 253 I did in one day at primary
> school. I started to keep count after a while because there were so
> damn many. I'm talking chains of 50+ in a row here.

eHEEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEeeeeHEHEeeheHeeeee. ..hheee...hehe...ahhhhhhhhhh
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:31
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I'd turn the lights off as she came into the room, ask her to slip
> into (the other side) of the bed, make a loud thhhrrppp noise, turn
> on the light, pull back the covers and then shout "what the hell
> have you done in my bed you dirty cow!". After she's cleaned up
> I would then ask her to leave in the most sincere and condescending
> tone, tutting and shaking my head as she went.

I've already provided a cunning escape....not need for killing.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Kill himself.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But what if there was an aftershock?
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Or your 'mate' couldve just cleaned himself up witht the towel and thrown it at someone.

Then lay there all naked.
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Best fart(s) ever - choose any of the 253 I did in one day at primary school. I started to keep count after a while because there were so damn many. I'm talking chains of 50+ in a row here.
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
....*crickets chirrup, somewhere a coyote howls*
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:17
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Bob Marley wrote:
> Or rush into the toilet and let the poo out of your pants/ boxer
> shorts.
> --
>
> Or read the post where he explains she's in the shower?
After she's gone in the shower.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.