GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Wal strikes back."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
Another story about my one syllable friends whom Goatboy loves.

Yeah, so last night I was just settling into bed at 2am when the phone rang. I knew it would be for me, and I was sure it was my mate Jay, since he was stupid enough to phone my house at 2 in the morning on Sunday night. My house has five phones, one of which is in my parent's room. They weren't amused when my friend Jay woke them up.

Anyway, it was The Wal this time, sounded pretty drunk. He was on his mobile so he made me call him back. Anyway, he'd just been at an ASDA party (the people who work at ASDA are always holding parties, and our mate Seb works there so sometimes we go along) at somebody's house around the corner from mine.

He'd been there with Seb, and while trying unsuccessfully to pull this bird (who I think is gay anyway) he kept having run ins with this cocky kid. Later on, The Wal was getting his beers out of the fridge, and saw some vodka chocolate things (um... I guess vodka with chocolate, or chocolate with vodka, I don't know)

He pulled them out and said "Oh, whose are these?" Cocky Kid said "20 seconds to put them down or I'll knock you out." Wal held them up, and started counting. By the time he got to 14, Cocky Kid grabbed him by the neck. So Wal hit him. Then again. And again. And again. He battered him all over the utility room, busted his nose and mouth open and there was blood all across the walls. Still the kid kept coming, throwing wild punches. Still The Wal kept hammering him, until he went down. Then Wal hit him while he was down, to make sure he stayed down. Cocky Kid's friend didn't do anything while this happened. I think Wal ended up throwing Cocky Kid outside.

Everybody goes up to The Wal "Hey, well done, that kid was a right dick," and "Oh, you must be a boxer." Then somebody said "He's getting back up," so Wal said "I'll go and knock him back down, then."

Anyway, by this time somebody had called the police (probably cocky kid or his friend) so The Wal hopped over a fence and left. Just another typical day in the life of The Wal.

Anyway, so this thread isn't a complete waste of space, when was the last time you saw a fight at a party, or when was the last time YOU were in a fight at a party? Who won? What happened? Did somebody get their face stamped on? I want all the bloody details.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
"That's right!"
Another story about my one syllable friends whom Goatboy loves.

Yeah, so last night I was just settling into bed at 2am when the phone rang. I knew it would be for me, and I was sure it was my mate Jay, since he was stupid enough to phone my house at 2 in the morning on Sunday night. My house has five phones, one of which is in my parent's room. They weren't amused when my friend Jay woke them up.

Anyway, it was The Wal this time, sounded pretty drunk. He was on his mobile so he made me call him back. Anyway, he'd just been at an ASDA party (the people who work at ASDA are always holding parties, and our mate Seb works there so sometimes we go along) at somebody's house around the corner from mine.

He'd been there with Seb, and while trying unsuccessfully to pull this bird (who I think is gay anyway) he kept having run ins with this cocky kid. Later on, The Wal was getting his beers out of the fridge, and saw some vodka chocolate things (um... I guess vodka with chocolate, or chocolate with vodka, I don't know)

He pulled them out and said "Oh, whose are these?" Cocky Kid said "20 seconds to put them down or I'll knock you out." Wal held them up, and started counting. By the time he got to 14, Cocky Kid grabbed him by the neck. So Wal hit him. Then again. And again. And again. He battered him all over the utility room, busted his nose and mouth open and there was blood all across the walls. Still the kid kept coming, throwing wild punches. Still The Wal kept hammering him, until he went down. Then Wal hit him while he was down, to make sure he stayed down. Cocky Kid's friend didn't do anything while this happened. I think Wal ended up throwing Cocky Kid outside.

Everybody goes up to The Wal "Hey, well done, that kid was a right dick," and "Oh, you must be a boxer." Then somebody said "He's getting back up," so Wal said "I'll go and knock him back down, then."

Anyway, by this time somebody had called the police (probably cocky kid or his friend) so The Wal hopped over a fence and left. Just another typical day in the life of The Wal.

Anyway, so this thread isn't a complete waste of space, when was the last time you saw a fight at a party, or when was the last time YOU were in a fight at a party? Who won? What happened? Did somebody get their face stamped on? I want all the bloody details.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Wal.
Excellent, I like The Wal.

And more Bukowski like events.
I haven't had a fight or seen a fight at a party since I was about 17.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Wal
Jay
Seb
Bisha
Mongo

You have excellent mates, it's like a Viking convention or something.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:48
Regular
"That's right!"
Goatboy wrote:
> I haven't had a fight or seen a fight at a party since I was about 17.

---------

Can't remember the 60s, eh? Well, I'm not surprised, it was a long time ago.

Anyway - all my mates have those types of names except Stone Cold Psycho Benette. His name is special.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:50
Regular
"8==="
Never been in a fight at a house party.

Houses have knife drawers...
Wed 06/08/03 at 17:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*embarrassing fact*

When I was in a band at sixth form we all gave ourselves jazz names. I was Lucas Badoa and Ali was Ali Badeli. My mate's Dave and Ben were Danbrisco Bennoni and Benjamin Zeffenia. The band was called Doctor Monkey and we rocked!!!

But no, I've never been in a fight. Or seen one for that matter.
Wed 06/08/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
All for chocolate vodka... tsk.

No fights nope. Everyone likes me, think I'm off to big party tonight but the lady friend is working and in bad mood with me I think.
Wed 06/08/03 at 17:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's what you get when you tell her she can't go accross a bridge because she's too fat.
Wed 06/08/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I called her a leper once

She didn't like that, I thought it was funny.
Wed 06/08/03 at 17:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i luv you more than pine-apples.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.