GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SMACKDOWN Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 18:55
Regular
Same as the RAW thread. You all seem to think it's a good idea so I made a smackdown thread. Just discuss what happens on smackdown, week in, week out. Remember NO SPOILERS but if you really have to post one, make sure you give everyone a chance to watch the show.

P.S. Lets keep this different from Your Shout.
Page:
Mon 19/09/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah i enjoyed the Rumble casket match.

I wonder what stipulation matches havent been done that might come up in the future
Mon 19/09/05 at 21:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wonder if they're building up to a casket match between Taker and Orton? I always enjoy casket matches as they just give something different to the usual pinfall victories etc.........
Mon 19/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was hoping the one in the casket would sit up...not to be though!

They did it when there was the casket match at the Royal Rumble with Heidenreich in a casket, although that may have really been him and it was recorded earlier that day or something.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Better than Madame Tussauds!
Mon 19/09/05 at 18:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
edited in? no way.
it was clearly visible to fans. it's not the first time they've done this, there was a Diesel in a casket ages back that looked exactly the same as well. probably waxworks.
Mon 19/09/05 at 18:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Do you think the Undertaker in the casket was really the Undertaker and the footage was edited into the show?

If not it sure looked real!
Sun 18/09/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Tazz is wicked.

Hes one of the people who likes the heels but doesnt bum lick them lick King does.

Tazz also knows the move names whereas King doesnt!
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> also, i like eddies promos/expressions when he's being goofy heel.
> he's just more fun to watch, i don't buy him as an unhinged loony.

Yea Eddie does have some great facial expressions, much better as this type of heel.
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Smedlos wrote:
> Great news for Vince - Smackdown did a 1.7 rating.
>
> Not sure how bad this is but before it was moved it did around about
> 3.2 -3.5 so I assume it's pretty bad.

Bit of a false rating really, i believe certain big markets went with the Red Sox vs Yankees baseball game hence why the rating was low.
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Tazz is a good commentator but Michael Cole needs to be replaced
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.