GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SMACKDOWN Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 18:55
Regular
Same as the RAW thread. You all seem to think it's a good idea so I made a smackdown thread. Just discuss what happens on smackdown, week in, week out. Remember NO SPOILERS but if you really have to post one, make sure you give everyone a chance to watch the show.

P.S. Lets keep this different from Your Shout.
Page:
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:59
Regular
Plus spoiling it for the people who watch the late night version.
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:01
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Sorry DW, totally forget, well worth watching
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:17
Regular
I've already seen it. :cD

All I can say is..."Dirty A-Train; get your hands off..."
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Their my puppies
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:59
Regular
Tbvh, I thought this smackdown was pretty crap. Main event was rubbish, hell it shouldn't have even been a main event.

Undertaker is getting a bit silly, every week since Vengeance he comes out with his ribs still "healing" and then his opponent will beat on his ribs some more so if it carries on like this his ribs will never heal.

Don't you guys think it's about time Mysterio and Kidman won the tag titles, they keep losing and yet they keep getting re-matches, maybe because there are no other tag teams to challenge Haas and Benjamin. Don't get me wrong, Haas and Benjamin are looking good in the ring, improving with every match but they should either let Kidman and Mysterio win or let another tag team get a shot.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:19
Regular
I'm hoping for Mysterio Vs. Kidman Vs. Ultimo Dragon at Summerslam, but it's not gunna happen. There isn't enough tag teams on either brand now. They should move WGTT to RAW.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:22
Regular
Nah, doubt it will happen, unless Vince opens his eyes, because he says he doesn't like ultimo dragon's style, what an idiot.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Vince doesnt like Dragons style cos he prefers big cart horses like A-Train.

Cant wait till Shane takes over in a few years.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:42
Regular
Who's to say Shane won't be the same?
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I think he'll be different because he can be a wrestler who shows a lot of flair and takes big bumps. I think he'll respect people more his height and style and not just go for the big guns (show, lesnar, taker).

But you could be right.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.