GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:07
Regular
Okay, just read the whole topic...this is exactly the same as my WWE Your Shout. Christ sake...
Sat 19/07/03 at 23:02
Regular
Well wasn't supposed to be like that, just talking about RAW, lets try to keep it different eh?
Sun 20/07/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Thats what I thought... As soon as Lipe gave all the main parts of RAW to talk about. Keep it open so people can just talk about whatever they want that involves RAW... Providing its not a *SPOILER*! :D
Sun 20/07/03 at 15:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Has to be said that Evolution look really good now...
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:14
Regular
and nobody answered me
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:35
Regular
A_Spoon I didn't answer you because I forgot why. Yep, Evolution is class and when Batista comes back he should be in it right? They will kick ass.

You all think this is a good idea? Tell me so I know if I should make a smackdown thread.
Sun 20/07/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
A_Spoon wrote:
> when did jamal get fired and why did he

Jamal got fired about 1 month ago. I don't really know why. Personally, I thought he was a better wrestler than Rosey...

Happy? :D
Mon 21/07/03 at 12:50
Regular
"..."
Jamal was fired due to a number of wrestlers complaining about him working too stiffly. (For the uninitiated, this means he was wrestling dangerously and actually hurting other wrestlers)
Mon 21/07/03 at 13:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
To be honest both Rosey and Jamal looked a little sloppy in the ring and you can't have it when you're 300lb+ guys and you're doing frog splashes.

I think they fired the right guy though.
Mon 21/07/03 at 14:24
Regular
Yeah, I guess but maybe if they layed off those high flying moves and were more ground based, like Rikishi, there wouldn't have been complaints.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.