GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sun 30/10/05 at 01:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that skit went on for about 12 minutes after it stopped being funny.

i'm with Figo, it was rubbish this week....
Simon Dean and the midget > RAW
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:48
Regular
I think the idea of re-introducing midgets is a horrible one.
Mon 31/10/05 at 09:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Me too. For a start how many midget wrestlers are there out there!?
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Worst............segment.............ever
Mon 31/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Worst............segment.............ever

That means Vince is bound to go with it......
Wed 09/11/05 at 22:32
Regular
"..."
Random thoughts from this weeks Raw.

Bischoff 'no-selling' first Mickie James comments about Trish and then Lita's attempted 'bribary' were his most entertaining moments for month.

It's amazing how a decent play-by-play guy can help me ignore most of the on-screen faults...

Since when has Raven been writing Kane's promos?

Bleeping out the 'You suck chants'? Are we supposed to believe Angle couldn't hear them???

Carlito a 'human brilo pad'? The King returns to form...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.