GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the most painful thing you've ever done"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 23:44
Regular
I'd be interested to know, so I know what to avoid doing.

I'm lucky, I've never broke a bone in my life, so have avoided one of the most painful things right there.

Some things that spring to mind though :

When I was young, I was wearing only shorts and trainers. I climbed a hill which consisted of a steep face of jagged rocks. I then fell down the jagged rocks. I was bleeding all over and in terrific pain. I was v.young though, so the pain is a distant memory

When I was 16 on work experience, I climbed on a fork lifts forks to get to a high shelf. After retrieving an item and placing it on the forks, the guy lowered me down, and I had to hold one of the three stansions. I didn't realise that these clunked together when the forks were lowered. Luckily there was about a centimetre gap between the stansions, which stopped me from losing all eight of my fingers. I couldn't move them all day though, and they went black and blue.

I jumped off a sand dune in newquay onto a barbed wire fence that was covered with sand, and tore a 4 inch gash in my foot. The wound got loads of sand in it, and the surgeon scrubbed it out with a toothbrush. I had 19 stitches

I fell in the shower when I was young, and smashed the soap dish with my back. It was ceramic and dug straight into my back, missing my spine by half an inch. I had 15 stitches.

Ok, lets hear your horror stories :
Wed 09/07/03 at 01:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Hercules! wrote:
> This one time (at band camp), I got a wedgie.

*lol* ..

Luckily I have never had pain. Ever. And I'm so unbelievably thankful for it. Probably the only pain I've ever had is cramp or a migraine or back-ache. That's it.
Now, I'm guessing everything's gonna change now I've gone and said that.
Damnit.
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:45
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Ok cya, i'm off school tommorow so i'll be around all day. By everyone! For about 10 mins...
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh. If you want to, you can post it.

However, I'm off.
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:41
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Of spam man, the icecream van get away me, you and tigamilla, and goat goat if he wants.
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Maybe tomorrow, whatever it is.

I'll be off now. Bed is calling.
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:39
Regular
no i dont
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Skorp1on wrote:
> Hey afro, wanna make a story of it? I'll post a thread in FOG if you
> want.

---

A story of what exactly?
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:38
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
goatgoat wrote:
> tigamilla wrote:
>
>
> Are you genuine or does this have something to do with someone who
> may
> or may not like Goatboy??
>
> yes it all happened to me

Do you know who goatboy is?
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:38
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Hey afro, wanna make a story of it? I'll post a thread in FOG if you want.
Wed 09/07/03 at 00:36
Regular
tigamilla wrote:

>
> Are you genuine or does this have something to do with someone who may
> or may not like Goatboy??

yes it all happened to me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.