GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the most painful thing you've ever done"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 23:44
Regular
I'd be interested to know, so I know what to avoid doing.

I'm lucky, I've never broke a bone in my life, so have avoided one of the most painful things right there.

Some things that spring to mind though :

When I was young, I was wearing only shorts and trainers. I climbed a hill which consisted of a steep face of jagged rocks. I then fell down the jagged rocks. I was bleeding all over and in terrific pain. I was v.young though, so the pain is a distant memory

When I was 16 on work experience, I climbed on a fork lifts forks to get to a high shelf. After retrieving an item and placing it on the forks, the guy lowered me down, and I had to hold one of the three stansions. I didn't realise that these clunked together when the forks were lowered. Luckily there was about a centimetre gap between the stansions, which stopped me from losing all eight of my fingers. I couldn't move them all day though, and they went black and blue.

I jumped off a sand dune in newquay onto a barbed wire fence that was covered with sand, and tore a 4 inch gash in my foot. The wound got loads of sand in it, and the surgeon scrubbed it out with a toothbrush. I had 19 stitches

I fell in the shower when I was young, and smashed the soap dish with my back. It was ceramic and dug straight into my back, missing my spine by half an inch. I had 15 stitches.

Ok, lets hear your horror stories :
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Me too
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I only just got up.
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I asked how old you were about 6 hours ago and I wasn't really expecting a reply...
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Muaahahahaaaaaa
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Even though I have fallen off of motorbikes at considerable speeds, have metal plates holding my wrist, collarbone and leg together and chipped my spine and had to wear a brace for 6 months, and that's not including all my accidents when I was mountain bike racing, there is no doubt about the most painful experience I have ever had.

I was out on the lash (surprise, surprise!) with a bunch of mates, and we were on the way back after a mass drinking binge. We were mucking about, and I went to leapfrog one of those green electrical boxes next to a set of traffic lights....

This part went fine, I cleared the 4 foot box with no trouble, not realising that there was a concrete bollard on the other side. all my weight was on my hands so i couldnt get clear of it, and i landed square on my nuts without my feet touching the floor.
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Um, you asked how old I was.
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
ok, I didn't know what you were tqlking about, i just woke up.
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im 16.

17 in Sept.
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I got thrown across my room when I was four because I got electrocuted, I removed the bulb from a desk lamp, while it was on, and then stuck my finger in the socket. I knew I would be electrocuted, but I didn't think it would be as bad as it was, I got an electric burn on my finger and a bruised back where I got thrown against the wall, I like pain and I like adrenaline. WHY AM I ON THESE FORUMS??
Wed 09/07/03 at 11:20
Regular
"thegodfather"
Probably when I had a trapped nerve in my back,I had to sit upright all night until I could get painkillers the next morning and get some sleep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.