GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why buses suck."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/06/03 at 11:52
Regular
After coming off a motorbike 3 weeks ago, I'm not allowed to ride again until my broken wrist heals, and I'm demoted to the bus (I can drive, but the missus takes my car to work).

Today I was an hour late. I waited for the 'every 20 mins' bus thismorning for 1hour 10 mins, before getting on a bus from another bus company, who was also supposed to be there 20 mins erlier. This is the 3rd time in 3 weeks i've been late to work by over an hour.

A couple of days ago, I got on the (late) bus and it stank of puke. Trust my luck to get on the exact same puke smelling bus on the way home too.

Gordon Brown is a muppet. He is increasingly taxing the motorists of this country with the blag that if people dont want to pay it they can always use public transport, and many believe he is trying to force us onto public transport to save pollution and resource consumption and stuff.

Noi. He knows exactly how useless public transport is, and taxes the motorist to the teeth knowing they have no other option. Perhaps if the extra revenue earned was spent on public transport, instead of housing immigrants and building motorways in sweeden, we'd have a better place to live.
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Or†ega wrote:
> but now they are talking about having conjestion charges in every blooody major city in England?!!?!

It gets better. There is a new motorway running alongside an old motorway, and if you want to pay the fiver to get on it you get to drive with less traffic. Can't remember where it is in the uk, but they are starting it's pilot soon.
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:31
Regular
Aye, i had to take the bus to College every day before i could drive. The bus was supposed to come at 8:20am but it was anybodys guess as to what time it would actually turn up. Waiting there, sometimes in the rain, on an unsheltered bus stop...hated it.

Thankfully, i havnt used a bus in over 2 years now. I love my Car, and would love to shove Gordon Brown's budget up his a55. Its bad enough that we have to pay 5000000000% tax on petrol, but now they are talking about having conjestion charges in every blooody major city in England?!!?!
Mon 16/06/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
After coming off a motorbike 3 weeks ago, I'm not allowed to ride again until my broken wrist heals, and I'm demoted to the bus (I can drive, but the missus takes my car to work).

Today I was an hour late. I waited for the 'every 20 mins' bus thismorning for 1hour 10 mins, before getting on a bus from another bus company, who was also supposed to be there 20 mins erlier. This is the 3rd time in 3 weeks i've been late to work by over an hour.

A couple of days ago, I got on the (late) bus and it stank of puke. Trust my luck to get on the exact same puke smelling bus on the way home too.

Gordon Brown is a muppet. He is increasingly taxing the motorists of this country with the blag that if people dont want to pay it they can always use public transport, and many believe he is trying to force us onto public transport to save pollution and resource consumption and stuff.

Noi. He knows exactly how useless public transport is, and taxes the motorist to the teeth knowing they have no other option. Perhaps if the extra revenue earned was spent on public transport, instead of housing immigrants and building motorways in sweeden, we'd have a better place to live.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.