GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why buses suck."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/06/03 at 11:52
Regular
After coming off a motorbike 3 weeks ago, I'm not allowed to ride again until my broken wrist heals, and I'm demoted to the bus (I can drive, but the missus takes my car to work).

Today I was an hour late. I waited for the 'every 20 mins' bus thismorning for 1hour 10 mins, before getting on a bus from another bus company, who was also supposed to be there 20 mins erlier. This is the 3rd time in 3 weeks i've been late to work by over an hour.

A couple of days ago, I got on the (late) bus and it stank of puke. Trust my luck to get on the exact same puke smelling bus on the way home too.

Gordon Brown is a muppet. He is increasingly taxing the motorists of this country with the blag that if people dont want to pay it they can always use public transport, and many believe he is trying to force us onto public transport to save pollution and resource consumption and stuff.

Noi. He knows exactly how useless public transport is, and taxes the motorist to the teeth knowing they have no other option. Perhaps if the extra revenue earned was spent on public transport, instead of housing immigrants and building motorways in sweeden, we'd have a better place to live.
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:30
Regular
motorbikes rule, trouble is i crashed mine at a new era race so i have to walk. no chance of me getting a bus!
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I love my bike.

I miss my bike.

(sob!)
Mon 16/06/03 at 15:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, buses suck.

They either come too late or too early. Never on time.
Mon 16/06/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I only ever use buses now if, I have an overbearing urge to get
> chewing gum on my trousers and sit next to a moody stranger.

Its a regular thing then?
Mon 16/06/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I only ever use buses now if, I have an overbearing urge to get chewing gum on my trousers and sit next to a moody stranger.
Mon 16/06/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I am used to buses, neither of my parents drive and so have always had to use busses. After 16 years I still hate them and still think they are shyte.
Mon 16/06/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Bah, leave me and my pitiful teenage intelligence alone.
Mon 16/06/03 at 13:02
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Microchips wrote:
> I saw a great cartoon in the Newspaper the other day.
>
> You know they guy that left Labour (Can't think of his name or his old
> position for that matter :D) to spend more time with his family?
> Well, this cartoon had Gordon Brown standing by his desk. The speech
> bubble read, "I'm going to go spend more time with my loved ones
> too".
>
> The next picture saw him hugging a huge lump of money.

Cor, thowse politiricaw cartoonists arent 'alf gettin' sofisticated Vera
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I saw a great cartoon in the Newspaper the other day.

You know they guy that left Labour (Can't think of his name or his old position for that matter :D) to spend more time with his family? Well, this cartoon had Gordon Brown standing by his desk. The speech bubble read, "I'm going to go spend more time with my loved ones too".

The next picture saw him hugging a huge lump of money.

Classic.
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:56
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Actually the bus this morning got me to work quicker than it usually does, and the buses in general round here are very good, only held up by the sheer volume of cars on the roads :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.