GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will buy an X-Box???"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/02/01 at 15:58
Regular
Im curious as to how many people have already decided to buy an X-Box. Can you keep your answers brief, like "yes" or "no" and then a quick explanation, I dont really want people going into details like the pipelinig architecture of the X-Box RISC CPU etc etc.

I'll start: I will buy one. Possibly not on day of release, it depends on the price.

Ingsy
Sun 02/12/01 at 09:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yes I will get one. Think Iam going to pre-order one today. Why? Because it has DOA3, Halo, Project Gothem, Jet Set Radio Future. Tons of great games are coming out. Has any one seen Project Ego? From what I have read this is going to be the greatest RPG ever.
Sat 01/12/01 at 23:45
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Magma Dragoon wrote:
> personally the xbox does'nt appeal to me its more like a pc i'd stick with ps2
> and gamecube.

If you call an xbox a PC, then you clearly have no idea what you are on about.

Sonic
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:54
nah man i already have a PS2 and i'm thinking of getting an X-Box more than a GCube as well as the x-box has better graphics and its gonna have better games than ninty but they are gonna have resident evil:( and the x-box has many licenses to companies sony has so it looks like more games. u lot know that ninty are re-releasing their games over and over and mostly kidy games where as i am referring to kiddy graphics
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:55
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
personally the xbox does'nt appeal to me its more like a pc i'd stick with ps2 and gamecube.
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:45
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
then again you all know what i mean
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:45
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
haha i mean XBOX
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:44
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
I will not pay a penny for my XBXO - I am making sure that I win it
LOL - don't ask me how
Sun 26/08/01 at 16:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mewtwo wrote:
> YES
I will buy one it will kick the crap out of the PS2, After all
> has Microsoft ever really failed with anything?

sorry to spam up but do u like Pokemon at all Mewtwo? give me an answer and we can go straight back to the topic.
Sun 26/08/01 at 15:53
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I will buy a Xbox and am currently saving for it so I can get one at launch day.

The reasons? Well,for me the Xbox is looking very exciting for alot of reasons, mostly the games. I'm a huge Sega fan and they have pledged to support the Xbox with the Shenmue series, Crazy Taxi next, Jetsetradio future( I love the first game) and House of the Dead 3 ( check out Xbox.com)

The other games for it look really promicing too. Munch''s Oddessy, Halo, DOA3 and MSRs sequel. And there is also Raw is war for all you WWF fans.

Also, I know hardwear isn't everything but the Xbox is exciting in this respect with the potential for some mind blowing games.

Xbox is a PC? Nah don't think so. Even if it is, thats no bad thing. And the price? Around £300 at launch, the same as the PS2 was and your getting more value for money I reckon.

Roll on spring.
Sun 26/08/01 at 00:23
Regular
I'm be purchasing the Xbox.
My reason: FRESH VIBES MAN, FRESH VIBES.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.