GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Mon 21/11/16 at 11:42
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
If there are multiple efforts that are viable for an award in the same period, I do have a very convoluted method of preference.

If I feel multiple efforts are deserving, I usually go by numbers. If the review has had more unique views, then that's the one I go with (again, usually!).
Mon 21/11/16 at 11:30
"possibly impossible"

Ghost Killer wrote:
See the list has been updated! Super disappointed I didn't manage a win from the three weeks I entered :( Strong competition as always but thought I'd have had it in that final week.

I thought your Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes review was really good, if that's any consolation.

Mon 21/11/16 at 11:21
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
See the list has been updated! Super disappointed I didn't manage a win from the three weeks I entered :( Strong competition as always but thought I'd have had it in that final week.
Mon 21/11/16 at 10:00
"possibly impossible"
Any update on the last 4 weeks prizes?

Thanks.
Mon 07/11/16 at 11:59
Regular
"And in last place.."
Thanks very much Freeola, Titanfall 2 has arrived.
Thu 03/11/16 at 22:03
Regular
"Braaains"
Thanks - I've got Skyrim Special Edition. Having fun with it so far.
Sun 30/10/16 at 23:40
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Thanks Freeola, Paper Mario showed up in the post this weekend! Am enjoying it so far! :)
Mon 24/10/16 at 16:14
"Are you sure?"
Thanks Freeola - that was a nice surprise :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 21/10/16 at 21:24
"possibly impossible"
Thanks Freeola, my Battlefield 1 came today.
Tue 18/10/16 at 22:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

spoonbeast wrote:
Long time no chat! anyway, can we confirm who won on 12/09/16? It says hannard but its my review...

Anyway, correct accordingly!

Most definitely ... Spoonbeast
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.