GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Mon 26/02/18 at 13:26
"Are you sure?"
I've just renewed this month's batch of domain names - always happy with how this process goes through :¬)

Freeola also have a 'filter' option when managing domain names in MyFreeola which is a great feature if you have a lot of domains to look through.

I have a number of domains based on a keyword, so filtering on the keyword instantly shows the status of all the relevant domains.

I hope everyone's enjoying the snow today - I need to go out in a while so hoping it's finished for today!
Roll-on spring...

EDIT: ooh - Invoices have moved back to PDFs again. I can't keep up.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Just posting to knock-off the old thread from the top as it's doing my OCD in ;¬)

Post edited by Hmmm... on 26/02/2018 at 13:40.
Mon 05/02/18 at 14:04
"possibly impossible"
In a way, it helps having different topics in one place, easier to find and they won't get swamped because there aren't enough other posts around. Just getting used to the re-arranged furniture.
Sun 04/02/18 at 18:00
"Are you sure?"

DL wrote:
This is where it's going to all go wrong ... the forum that is ...

Gaming Thread

Does that help? :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 03/02/18 at 18:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
This is where it's going to all go wrong ... the forum that is ...

@chas and dav re: Venus level Wolfenstein II etc etc

I can't complete it even though I know the route ... because I don't have the constrictor harness!!!
So how do I go about getting the constrictor harness in this situation?
Return to the Evas Hammar and do a side mission to the Manhatten Nuclear Bunker ... yep ...

but how?
Thu 01/02/18 at 13:46
"possibly impossible"
Afternoon all.

Got an Amazon Echo Show to play around with yesterday, pretty impressed so far.
Tue 30/01/18 at 19:29
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
I'm going through changes
I'm going through changes...

Morning.

It feels a little cramped in here these days. Someone moved the walls in and stuck us in one room. I blame the bedroom tax.

Agree pb ... can I bunk up with you ;¬)
Tue 30/01/18 at 08:35
"possibly impossible"
I'm going through changes
I'm going through changes...

Morning.

It feels a little cramped in here these days. Someone moved the walls in and stuck us in one room. I blame the bedroom tax.
Fri 26/01/18 at 22:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
chasfh wrote:
You're not as far in as the Venus level then...

I laughed my socks off at that point! Absolutely hilarious...

Dav wrote: Have to agree with that.

I replayed The New Order before starting this one to remind myself of what happened. Enjoyed it so much I went back through it again on the hardest difficulty and somehow managed to complete it. The New Colossus is rock hard on normal at times. Couple of sections I really struggled with, particularly the courthouse.

Now this is me DL replying ( as we can't reply directly anymore) ...

Now I've got a new body having just lost my head after the Courthouse ... ;¬) Did I select the 'correct' exit?
Had problems with the level before ... Dorothy and her 'flying, sideways house' ... not easy to see where the 'clamps' are!

Not quite happy with this Wolfenstein, just glad that I didn't buy it! Got a Steam voucher for Christmas and used that when it was on sale ... so nothing lost:¬)

Not too happy about this 'restriction' about where you can post now though ...

and I bet Hmmm won't be happy either ;¬)

Post edited by DL on 26/01/2018 at 22:59.
Sat 20/01/18 at 22:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Haha :¬D Nice one pb ... may your journey always be BOUNTYful. But remember that TAXI's are always available to help you on your way. I did SNICKER at your post though but thought that you might be TWIX , FLAKEing out or in a bit of a TWIRL ;¬)
Sat 20/01/18 at 22:24
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Yeh, I usually get it in the early hours of the morning and then it's Cadbury's Buttons :¬D

I tend to FLAKE out if I don't have my TIME OUT with some chocolate, when my wife tried to BAR me I was as angry as MARS and was torn 'TWIXt following her advice or sneaking some while on the DOUBLE DECKER to work. I did give it a TWIRL, but a little YORKIE jumped up and grabbed it, then I could hear the RIPPLE of a WISPA go around the bus, so I gave up and decided I'd only try to CHOMP AFTER EIGHT.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.