GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Tue 27/03/18 at 12:34
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
No further issues flagged on our monitoring so perhaps it was something more local to you.
Mon 26/03/18 at 22:13
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sorry to hear about ...

"Services have remained stable for the last few hours. We will continue to monitor closely. The issue was caused by traffic saturation on the upstream network due to a DDoS attack again one of our servers."

But ... at 22.12, we still have issues???
Sun 18/03/18 at 11:30
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Morning all ;¬)

Just love my recent Sunday morning's activity ... clearing mountains of snow after hours of blizzards ... :¬D I shall miss the cut and thrust of wielding my snow shovel only for my endeavours to be undone hours later! Happy days :¬)
Tue 13/03/18 at 14:59
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Not heard that one pb, but I prefer the snow without Ninja Wind please ;¬) Got well and truly soaked today though, 0830-1400 outside, full gear on! Finally arrived home and everything I was wearing, including me, went straight in the tumble dryer :¬) Don't you just love the weather ;¬)

It makes us appreciate the summer more...if we have one!
Mon 12/03/18 at 19:37
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Well some are now saying we'll have another Easterly storm arriving in 8-10 days, though conditions won't probably be the same for us as before. It was certainly interesting to have snow for the first time in 7 years but glad it only lasted a few days.

Not heard that one pb, but I prefer the snow without Ninja Wind please ;¬) Got well and truly soaked today though, 0830-1400 outside, full gear on! Finally arrived home and everything I was wearing, including me, went straight in the tumble dryer :¬) Don't you just love the weather ;¬)
Mon 12/03/18 at 09:22
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Yep, we had snow pb big time but that wasn't the problem ... the Siberian wind was a 'killer'! We renamed it 'Ninja Wind' ... deadly! But a week later, relatively quiet now and not so bad working outside but I'm now wearing a slimmed down version of my Arctic gear ... just in case ;¬)

Well some are now saying we'll have another Easterly storm arriving in 8-10 days, though conditions won't probably be the same for us as before. It was certainly interesting to have snow for the first time in 7 years but glad it only lasted a few days.
Tue 06/03/18 at 22:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Did that change at the end of the week?

Even we got snow and that hasn't happened since 2011 here.

Yep, we had snow pb big time but that wasn't the problem ... the Siberian wind was a 'killer'! We renamed it 'Ninja Wind' ... deadly! But a week later, relatively quiet now and not so bad working outside but I'm now wearing a slimmed down version of my Arctic gear ... just in case ;¬)
Tue 06/03/18 at 07:59
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
What is snow? We've had no snow except for the occasional flurry but it has been exceptionally Siberian outside today! I've been working in it from 0830 until 1400! By 1200 I didn't know which parts of me were still working ...

Did that change at the end of the week?

Even we got snow and that hasn't happened since 2011 here.
Mon 26/02/18 at 21:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sorry Hmmm ... but I can't post this anywhere else ....

Just have to agree with this ... Keep football at weekends like it used to be and sod TV:¬)

Read the report ... it is short :¬)

Post edited by DL on 26/02/2018 at 21:54.
Mon 26/02/18 at 21:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Hmmm... wrote:
I hope everyone's enjoying the snow today - I need to go out in a while so hoping it's finished for today!
Roll-on spring...

What is snow? We've had no snow except for the occasional flurry but it has been exceptionally Siberian outside today! I've been working in it from 0830 until 1400! By 1200 I didn't know which parts of me were still working ...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.