GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jokathon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/08 at 17:12
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
I'm so bored so why not have a jokathon. Just put down your own jokes, jokes you found online or just somthing you heard somone say. PLEASE SOMONE MAKE ME LAUGH!

There were 3 students in class called zip, willy and pee. The teacher walked out the room to talk to another teacher so zip, willy and pee got up and went over to the cupboard. Zip stood ontop of the cupboard, Willy hid inside it and pee just stood there. The teacher came in and very angry. She said " Zip down, Willy out and Pee in the corner!"
Tue 30/12/08 at 17:14
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The newspapers tell us "Liverpool hit 5 at Newcastle".
Steven Gerrard was quoted as saying "It could have been more".
So he hit a sixth at Southport.
Mon 29/12/08 at 18:18
Regular
A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be
confronted by a well dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner. Good morning," said the young man.

"If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to
demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!" and she
proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."

And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a damned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning."

=P
Sat 20/12/08 at 14:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
What's got two legs and bleeds a lot?

Half a dog.
Tue 16/12/08 at 09:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Gods reaper wrote:
> Gods reaper wrote:
> Butch edit: I think not somehow
>
>
> why edit my joke it was funny

It wasn't actually, but that's not why I edited it. It got removed because it broke the Chat Rules, more specifically the ones Do Not Swear and Do not post offensive material.

These rules are there for a reason and (as Al Murray wonderfully puts it) rules is rules and if we didn't have rules where would we be? That's right, France!
Mon 15/12/08 at 15:46
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
Gods reaper wrote:
> Butch edit: I think not somehow

why edit my joke it was funny
Mon 01/12/08 at 15:50
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
Marink wrote:
> Just Tinka wrote:
> Knock Knock
>
> Go away.

hahaha
Mon 01/12/08 at 14:40
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Just Tinka wrote:
> Knock Knock

Go away.
Sun 30/11/08 at 18:26
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
Just Tinka wrote:
> Knock Knock

whose there?
Sat 29/11/08 at 22:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I know a good knock-knock joke. You start.
Sat 29/11/08 at 22:11
Regular
"Notable"
Knock Knock

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.