GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies, Music, TV & Books - Apply here"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/06 at 13:00
Regular
Hi I'm really sorry to ask but this is the only way they will let me bring back the old Movies, Music, TV & Books forum.

If you like talking about movies, music or tv shows and don't mind being a mod, could you apply to be a mod for the new user forum [B]Movies, Music, TV & Books[/B].

So I need 2 people who'd like to be a mod of it. Let me know here pls.
Thu 01/06/06 at 16:30
Regular
Cheers GP but hopefully we can use you to get a Sport forum. I just need 2 more people to moderate the movie forum. Geff still hasnt got back to me unfortunately.
Thu 01/06/06 at 12:59
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
In the meantime, please feel free to chat about any movies, tv, book or music topics here in General Discussion. This forum is designed for ANY subject that doesn't yet have it's own area.

Look forward to seeing your new Forum when it's up and running though.
Wed 31/05/06 at 20:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I would do it but my area is Sport really. If you desperately need someone, then I might be persuaded.
Wed 31/05/06 at 20:07
Regular
Cheers biglime :) doesn't look like this will work out. I hope they decide to change their policy if they want the forum to expand and grow. Getting 3 people to form a team and create a forum might be asking too much. I hope they eventually realise that. :(
Wed 31/05/06 at 19:49
Regular
Unfortunately I can't apply again otherwise I would have. Sorry :(
Wed 31/05/06 at 15:21
Regular
It's okay pb :) whatever days you arent around will hopefully be covered by the other 2 mods. You're definitely someone worthy of being a mod, that's for sure.
Wed 31/05/06 at 13:22
"possibly impossible"
I would if I thought I could be there every day.
Wed 31/05/06 at 13:02
Regular
Wed 31/05/06 at 13:00
Regular
Hi I'm really sorry to ask but this is the only way they will let me bring back the old Movies, Music, TV & Books forum.

If you like talking about movies, music or tv shows and don't mind being a mod, could you apply to be a mod for the new user forum [B]Movies, Music, TV & Books[/B].

So I need 2 people who'd like to be a mod of it. Let me know here pls.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.