GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies, Music, TV & Books - Apply here"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/06 at 13:00
Regular
Hi I'm really sorry to ask but this is the only way they will let me bring back the old Movies, Music, TV & Books forum.

If you like talking about movies, music or tv shows and don't mind being a mod, could you apply to be a mod for the new user forum [B]Movies, Music, TV & Books[/B].

So I need 2 people who'd like to be a mod of it. Let me know here pls.
Mon 05/06/06 at 20:15
Regular
"lets go back"
Cheers Hedfix. We'll get Machie to apply seen as it was his idea then it should be running soon.
Mon 05/06/06 at 18:44
Regular
"8==="
"Make it so" Machie.

/geek
Mon 05/06/06 at 18:37
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Hedfix wrote:
> I applied for it under the 'existing forum' form which might've
> been wrong. :S
>
> Erm anyway, if the powers that be can just make us three the
> Mods (assuming me being a mod's cool) and get the forum up and
> running that'd be quality. :)

The proper form needs to be completed as this allows you to name and describe the forum. You will also need to think carefully about exactly the specific subject you are applying for.

As this is Machie's thread, you might be best waiting for him to make the application.
Mon 05/06/06 at 18:33
Regular
"8==="
I applied for it under the 'existing forum' form which might've been wrong. :S

Erm anyway, if the powers that be can just make us three the Mods (assuming me being a mod's cool) and get the forum up and running that'd be quality. :)
Mon 05/06/06 at 18:28
Regular
"8==="
*Cough*

Alright, keep your hair on, I'll do it.

No Rockers allowed, the Mods are in effect.
Mon 05/06/06 at 18:26
Regular
"lets go back"
We need this now!!!!

Someone else join us as a mod.
Fri 02/06/06 at 18:16
Regular
Oh that's great, we just need one more person then we can set up the forum. Thank Geff.

As a mod you can delete posts, edit threads, "bar" people from our forum and we get a different coloured name. You won't have to visit the forum every single day as I doubt anyone could do that but try and check it as often as you can and promote it where possible.

I doubt you'd need to do much though it's rarely that we got anyone spamming the forum with free ipods or pyramid scams.
Fri 02/06/06 at 17:21
Regular
"lets go back"
Oh never mind. I see that we need all three people before we apply and all names go on the one form.

Well Count me in Machie, let me know if you find a third and we can swap details or whatever.
Fri 02/06/06 at 17:15
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive just read what Id have to do and I might as well sign up. Do I click on "apply to moderate an existing forum" or "apply to set up a new forum"?
Fri 02/06/06 at 17:11
Regular
"lets go back"
I heard my name?

Id do it if I knew what being a mod entailed.

Do I have to actually do anything? I might not make it on here everyday which would be a problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.