GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counterstrike Source Invitational"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Mon 17/10/05 at 10:51
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
Hey all,

"Staffies" as you love to call us, at one of the shops *cough Notts Cough* have banded together and rented (with their pocket money) a CS:Source server :)

The server has only just come up and is a work in progress :) But everyone and anyone is welcome to come and play on our server.

Of course the server isn't affiliated with special reserve, we just work here :) But we thought some of you may be interested at having a pop at some "staffies" Of course if staffies from the other shops want a whupping feel free to pop in :D0

We're not a clan, we dont have members(just admins with evil sense of humour :P) we just play for fun in our spare time and as such we are in no way serious!!!!

So if you want to come have a go (if ya hard enough) we usually pop in after shop closing hours.

The ip is 85.133.16.45:27155

Look forward to whupping ya all :D

Digital Pimp & Monkey Rambo
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:11
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
You won't get banned for mentioning it :P only if you repeatedly mention it :P The server aint paid for by SR.

We did have a server together when cs:source came out but it was hosted by one of us.The server is only 16 players at the moment but if it takes off we'll probably increase it to a higher number.

Hopefully see you on there!
Mon 17/10/05 at 11:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Will I get banned for mentioning that Play are cheaper on your server?

You should have done this when CS first came out - there were maybe 15/20 of us on here that got together and played. Much fun, especially that time we all decided to sit on the bomb.

EDIT: Also, Xfire nicks might be handy.

monkeyman1982

(the original monkey man)
Mon 17/10/05 at 11:17
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
Chippxero wrote:
> Staffies are the guys at SR towers you're a shop monkey :P
>
> Will check it out sometime.

Shop monkey!!!!!!!Only one shop monkey(monkey rambo) I'm gonna set him on you now :P

*sends the hairy little monkey after chippxero*

RUNNNN!!!
Mon 17/10/05 at 10:56
Regular
"serenity now!"
I'll come on with my "MP3 players from £22.99" spray :P

j/k, will check it out at some point.
Mon 17/10/05 at 10:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
Staffies are the guys at SR towers you're a shop monkey :P

Will check it out sometime.
Mon 17/10/05 at 10:51
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
Hey all,

"Staffies" as you love to call us, at one of the shops *cough Notts Cough* have banded together and rented (with their pocket money) a CS:Source server :)

The server has only just come up and is a work in progress :) But everyone and anyone is welcome to come and play on our server.

Of course the server isn't affiliated with special reserve, we just work here :) But we thought some of you may be interested at having a pop at some "staffies" Of course if staffies from the other shops want a whupping feel free to pop in :D0

We're not a clan, we dont have members(just admins with evil sense of humour :P) we just play for fun in our spare time and as such we are in no way serious!!!!

So if you want to come have a go (if ya hard enough) we usually pop in after shop closing hours.

The ip is 85.133.16.45:27155

Look forward to whupping ya all :D

Digital Pimp & Monkey Rambo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.