GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counterstrike Source Invitational"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Mon 17/10/05 at 10:51
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
Hey all,

"Staffies" as you love to call us, at one of the shops *cough Notts Cough* have banded together and rented (with their pocket money) a CS:Source server :)

The server has only just come up and is a work in progress :) But everyone and anyone is welcome to come and play on our server.

Of course the server isn't affiliated with special reserve, we just work here :) But we thought some of you may be interested at having a pop at some "staffies" Of course if staffies from the other shops want a whupping feel free to pop in :D0

We're not a clan, we dont have members(just admins with evil sense of humour :P) we just play for fun in our spare time and as such we are in no way serious!!!!

So if you want to come have a go (if ya hard enough) we usually pop in after shop closing hours.

The ip is 85.133.16.45:27155

Look forward to whupping ya all :D

Digital Pimp & Monkey Rambo
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That absolutely sucks, SR sort yourself out and give them a week of notice at least! Kill a baby and put it on the doorstep at SR Towers, say it was yours but you couldn't afford to keep it. Unless you're ugly. Ugly people can't have children, it's against Hasselhoff's Law.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Captain to you."
They got nothing and where not told about the closure till they turned up for work.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
Can you afford this now that you don't have jobs? ^^

*sedistic laugh*

I hope they paid you a nice sum although knowing this place, you probably got a big fat zero.
Tue 18/10/05 at 12:05
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
Thanks :) The server may stay if we can get jobs.But meh.....

I'm off to play on the server........
Tue 18/10/05 at 12:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
:( good luck with job hunting.
Tue 18/10/05 at 11:59
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
The server will be closing on november 17th. This is beyond our control as SR closed the nottingham branch(plus others) today leaving us without jobs.The server is leased till that point and all feel free to play on it until that point.

If this is out of line please edit my post with my apologies.
Mon 17/10/05 at 18:38
Regular
"\\"
He hax :(
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
As i recall that Clan game consisted of me having to kill there whole team with my l33t mp5 skillz a few times.

[URL]http://artpad.art.com/?ioi6untf6k[/URL] <-set to fastest.
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goaty hated CS. He once joined a clan match, then left after the first round citing boredom. A clan match! The nerve...

Oh well, looks like the ASS shalt run rampant yet again.
Mon 17/10/05 at 12:19
Regular
I remember the time Goatboy threw a big raging fit and proceeded to tk me every round, because he thought I was cheating.

HO HO HO.

I might reinstall it now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.