GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counterstrike Source Invitational"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Mon 17/10/05 at 10:51
Regular
"orange swirly thing"
Hey all,

"Staffies" as you love to call us, at one of the shops *cough Notts Cough* have banded together and rented (with their pocket money) a CS:Source server :)

The server has only just come up and is a work in progress :) But everyone and anyone is welcome to come and play on our server.

Of course the server isn't affiliated with special reserve, we just work here :) But we thought some of you may be interested at having a pop at some "staffies" Of course if staffies from the other shops want a whupping feel free to pop in :D0

We're not a clan, we dont have members(just admins with evil sense of humour :P) we just play for fun in our spare time and as such we are in no way serious!!!!

So if you want to come have a go (if ya hard enough) we usually pop in after shop closing hours.

The ip is 85.133.16.45:27155

Look forward to whupping ya all :D

Digital Pimp & Monkey Rambo
Thu 20/10/05 at 01:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
I'm a jobless bum it's really not too bad.

I feel for you man :(.
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:54
Regular
"*sigh*"
Chippxero wrote:
> I went in this server on the day they were all sacked, they are not
> happy bunnys but theres nothing that can be done now :(
>
> I hope they all find work relativly fast.

Sods law. Not only did we buy a server two days before losing our jobs, but i also spent about £200 on DVD's that are unreturnable! If i'd have known we were closing beforehand i could have saved that money and put it towards living like a jobless bum.
Wed 19/10/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
If you run at another character you can get stuck to each other on the spot and it takes at least 5-10 seconds to get off them crawling on the floor away from each other, leaving you open to enemies.

They need to just incorperate xfire.
Wed 19/10/05 at 23:08
Regular
Nice to see they are trying to fix the friends list though.
Wed 19/10/05 at 23:07
Regular
I've had a few games of DODS but I absolutely hate the collision detection. When someone is stood in the doorway there is no one to get past them and when your running from a grenade this really doesn't help.
Wed 19/10/05 at 23:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
yeah shame they worked on this rather than fixing bugs in DODS
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:38
Regular
Oooooo, a nice new steam.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:57
Regular
"Captain to you."
i was getting 19.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I hope it has a good ping.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Captain to you."
I went in this server on the day they were all sacked, they are not happy bunnys but theres nothing that can be done now :(

I hope they all find work relativly fast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.