GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"System Of A Down - Steal This Album"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 21:21
Regular
Has anybody got this album yet if you like them, it is absolutely amazing. SO much better than their last which was great too. If you want to download a song to ' represent ' the album, download Roulette. This is a softcore really good acoustic song.

Their album is 16 tracks of quality stuff. If you do have it, post your opinions.
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:52
Regular
I'm getting it for christmas, Well my bro has is getting it me anyway.

I.Cannot.Wait they are fave fave band in the world! Seconded my Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Slipknot are growing on me Left Behind, Wait and Bleed and Spit It Out are quite good.
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:50
You do know it's not a proper album, right? They never went into the recording studio again. Most of the tracks were recorded during the Toxicity sessions, but never got on because they didn't fit in with the general them (they though there would have been too many melodius tracks). Others are B-sides or never released songs that are much older than Toxicity - before the first album, basically.

The whole name/case/booklet thing is about songs being available on the net. You can get the songs, but they aren't good enough quality, and so they wanted to do it justice. Hence the name of the album (Steal THIS album, punk) and the fact that it looks like a copy.

I'll be getting it for Christmas, by the way.
Thu 05/12/02 at 10:07
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I got a mate at sony music who gets me cds on the cheap, so I've ordered it from him but it wont get to me until monday, which is real annoying.

but i have got a couple of tracks from the net and it really is superb! SOAD are getting stronger and stronger, and perhaps this year they will start being noticed and winning all the awards they deserve.
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:57
"Wa-wa-west"
Cool, can't wait to find that, I thought toxicity was great. I'm getting thier first album soon too.
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:54
Kerrang mag said basically that it sucked (KKK),
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:31
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
It does have a case with cover BUT no booklet. It is so much better than Toxicity and probably better than their very first as I've only heard like 4 tracks from that one. I was quite partial to War? though. But this album totally mops the floor with them.
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I don't have it yet. I'm hoping my brother will buy it as there are too many other, more important albums I need first. Is it true it has no case and booklet? That sucks. It'd be like "hey, wanna borrow my SOAD album?" "Yeah, sure......hey, you didn't say it was a copy." "IT'S NOT!!!"

Or something like that.

Anyway, twill not be as good as the first album I don't think. Nor the second in fact. They were both great albums and I can't see them being bettered by this one. Not if it hasn't even got a case. And please, no comments about how it's the music that matters...
Wed 04/12/02 at 21:21
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Has anybody got this album yet if you like them, it is absolutely amazing. SO much better than their last which was great too. If you want to download a song to ' represent ' the album, download Roulette. This is a softcore really good acoustic song.

Their album is 16 tracks of quality stuff. If you do have it, post your opinions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.