GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"System Of A Down - Steal This Album"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 21:21
Regular
Has anybody got this album yet if you like them, it is absolutely amazing. SO much better than their last which was great too. If you want to download a song to ' represent ' the album, download Roulette. This is a softcore really good acoustic song.

Their album is 16 tracks of quality stuff. If you do have it, post your opinions.
Mon 09/12/02 at 13:04
"Uzi Lover"
I had Innervision on MP3 yearsssssss ago.
Mon 09/12/02 at 13:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
*steals the album*
Mon 09/12/02 at 11:44
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
thats what americans do and then when they go to jail for a night or so, they sue the state police for harrasement. The best most free country in the world... I THINK NOT.
Sun 08/12/02 at 23:34
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
"Steal This Album" is a great title. I'd love to think that someone would really steal it and use the title to justify their actions.

If I ever made an album I'd call it 'Buy One Get One Free' just to try and cause consumer rights chaos in record shops everywhere.
Sun 08/12/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
"Steal This Album". I have it now, it's not bad! Innervision is by far, the best song on it though! :)
Sun 08/12/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Which album? I have Toxicity and the self titled one.
Sun 08/12/02 at 20:07
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Cats are by far the best animals in the world.
Fri 06/12/02 at 09:50
I like it when my cat gets in a fight and its tail goes all fat...
Fri 06/12/02 at 09:44
Regular
"we escape....."
It looks pretty crap there is no booklet, i know it an attempt at humour but hopefully most ppl will just nick the album neway, it funnier that way
Thu 05/12/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ive got SOAD's first two albums. I'll probably be getting the new one tomorrow as long as I can find it in the shops!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.