GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rate the new forum design"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/08 at 12:21
Regular
1 being 'Excellent', 10 is 'Not so good'.
Wed 22/10/08 at 14:45
Regular
Well, If you don't like this dark coulours you can always go to general chat through Internet Chat Forums and it will be white :)
Also you can give long thread names, you just have to hover over them to see the full title :)
Wed 22/10/08 at 14:48
Regular
Leonidas wrote:
> Well, If you don't like this dark coulours you can always go to
> general chat through Internet Chat Forums and it will be white
> :)
> Also you can give long thread names, you just have to hover over
> them to see the full title :)

That's odd, someone else said the exact same thing just a moment ago but it got deleted. I guess that was you and you're actually a staffie?

Yeah I noticed it changed the "T" into "..." in my recent thread "The world's greatest restaurant" :D
Wed 22/10/08 at 15:16
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Yeah I noticed it changed the "T" into "..."
> in my recent thread "The world's greatest restaurant"
> :D

Especially for your restaurants thread ... :-)
Wed 22/10/08 at 15:40
Regular
Would it be okay for a staffie or mod (looking at you pb) to unstick atleast 10 threads. Its real tedious scrolling down all the time and we can always sticky them again later. :)
Wed 22/10/08 at 15:50
Regular
"eat toast!"
It does feel a bit crushed and some ideas... i dunno it'll take time to grow on me. 6/10
Wed 22/10/08 at 16:01
Regular
"eat toast!"
also why are there 2 links with general discussion yet they look different. The blacks better btw.
Wed 22/10/08 at 16:42
"possibly impossible"
I wouldn't start to unsticky threads at the moment as they might start putting some of the forums back.

At least I hope the review forum gets put back, it's getting a little crowded in here!
Wed 22/10/08 at 16:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'd give it a 2.

Looks pretty. Although may be odd now the number of forum sections have decreased.

EDIT: changed it from an 8 to a 2 as misread Machie's scale :S
Wed 22/10/08 at 16:59
Regular
yeah I guess my scale is a little confusing, sorry Jason :)
Wed 22/10/08 at 17:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
7/10 using your upside down scale. 3 out of 10 traditionally.
Too busy and a bloody mess at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.