GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Does Your Usename Mean?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/08 at 10:36
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay I was sitting here wondering what peoples usernames mean. So I'll start things off.

jubbachainsaw
Jubba was a nickname that I picked up like 10 years ago on the good old school bus as one of my mates misinterpreted Shabby Ranks - Mr Loverman as saying "he's the lover man JUBBA" without meaning to it just kind of stuck.

Chainsaw is easy as my band is called Mr Happy Chainsaw

jubba + chainsaw = jubbachainsaw
Wed 15/10/08 at 09:45
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
This is awesome, it feels like i know you all so much better now
Wed 15/10/08 at 09:53
Regular
"THFC"
yea i never really thought about it much until you made this topic but it is interesting to see. Some people seem to have put a lot more thought than others into their names but it is funny to see how people actually got their names
Wed 15/10/08 at 09:58
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Emmie87 wrote:
> yea i never really thought about it much until you made this
> topic but it is interesting to see. Some people seem to have put
> a lot more thought than others into their names but it is funny
> to see how people actually got their names

Some just put no effort in at all do they Mr Emmerson ;)
Wed 15/10/08 at 10:17
Regular
"THFC"
lol - Emmie is my username for most things. as anyone who knows me on Xbox or Ps3 will know. Just something i like to use.

could have been lazier and been:
MarcEmmerson87

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.