GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Does Your Usename Mean?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/08 at 10:36
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay I was sitting here wondering what peoples usernames mean. So I'll start things off.

jubbachainsaw
Jubba was a nickname that I picked up like 10 years ago on the good old school bus as one of my mates misinterpreted Shabby Ranks - Mr Loverman as saying "he's the lover man JUBBA" without meaning to it just kind of stuck.

Chainsaw is easy as my band is called Mr Happy Chainsaw

jubba + chainsaw = jubbachainsaw
Tue 14/10/08 at 10:36
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay I was sitting here wondering what peoples usernames mean. So I'll start things off.

jubbachainsaw
Jubba was a nickname that I picked up like 10 years ago on the good old school bus as one of my mates misinterpreted Shabby Ranks - Mr Loverman as saying "he's the lover man JUBBA" without meaning to it just kind of stuck.

Chainsaw is easy as my band is called Mr Happy Chainsaw

jubba + chainsaw = jubbachainsaw
Tue 14/10/08 at 10:39
"possibly impossible"
Er..it's my initials. Just sounded good, being the chemical symbol for lead as well!
Tue 14/10/08 at 10:46
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Monkeys amuse me, and my real name is very close to this online moniker.
Tue 14/10/08 at 10:48
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha pb has a good ring to it. Especially if you pronounce it in a Jamaican accent "Peebee"
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:01
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Nothing interesting about mine. Everybody knows me as Vee now. I don't like my real name. Everyone thinks im foreign. I get asked a million and one questions and i hate it. So this is just simple!
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Mine came from lyrics from a song I heard ages ago (can't remember which one, but I think it was a Beetles' song), I did think about changing it but it'd probably just lead me to be very confused.
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:04
Regular
"THFC"
My surname is Emmerson and a lot fo my brothers friend call my lil Emmie - and i was born in 87

so Emmie87 lol
Tue 14/10/08 at 11:15
"Are you sure?"
Hmmm...
When I first arrived a few years back I found myself saying
"Hmmm... Are you sure?" when reading some of the posts.

i.e. "My broadband runs at 100Mb - I know that 'cos it says so when I hover over the connection icon in the corner"!

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 14/10/08 at 13:31
Regular
Mine is a nickname my girlfriend gave me. It's pronounced "match-ee" and not "mack-ee"
Tue 14/10/08 at 13:53
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Mine is basically after my WoW character because I was too lazy to think of something original.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.