GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Firefox 3 Download Day - Download Now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/08 at 15:19
Regular
I love Firefox (and Safari and Opera) so I'm joining in with their clever campaign to plug the new Firefox 3 release that's launching later today.

Why You Should Download Firefox 3 Right Now

So if you like Firefox and want to help them set a new record for most downloads in 24 hours, then clink the link below after 6pm tonight.

[B]Download Firefox 3[/B]

----
Mozilla Blog

The outpouring of interest and enthusiasm around Firefox 3 has been overwhelming (literally!). Our servers are currently feeling the burn and should be back to normal shortly. Download day will officially commence once the site goes live. The 24 hours period will be clocked from that moment. Thanks for your continued support.
Wed 18/06/08 at 00:27
Regular
Garin wrote:
> I installed it, ran it once (didnt visit any websites though) and
> then closed it. Maybe I'll get it out again at christmas.
>
> So when is v4 due?

Probably the best browser since Mosaic, wouldn't you say?

Download counter - We've reached 100,000 download but that's still well behind Germany and Spain. Still I can hardly believe there's one download every second in the UK at this time of night. I wonder how accurate this thing is.

2 million so far, 3 million to go. It's just over 4 hours so about 19 hours left, I wonder if they'll reach their target.
Wed 18/06/08 at 00:39
Regular
Type about:robots into the address bar.

Power User's Guide to Firefox 3
Wed 18/06/08 at 09:03
Regular
Certain web-sites seem to be a lot quicker. Betfair in particular is a lot quicker when browsing between markets.
Wed 18/06/08 at 09:54
"possibly impossible"
Machie wrote:
> @Lost Fans, yeah I still havent got round to watching Lost
> either since I came back from holiday. I think I have 4 episodes
> to watch so I hope they were good ones.

Oh yes, especially the end...
Wed 18/06/08 at 14:31
Regular
Well done guys, we did it! 6,689,270 downloads so far and I think we're responsible for atleast 5 of those judging from the replies.

Hope you're all please with it. :)

@pb Excellent, I think I'll have myself a Lost marathon :D
Wed 18/06/08 at 16:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've just downloaded it, I must say I am a little impressed.

It's definitly a lot faster than IE7, and I finally get the awesomeness of the awesome bar! :)
Wed 18/06/08 at 19:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I do like this new version! However, it has no additional themes that I can easily see, and some of my extensions now no longer work :(
Thu 19/06/08 at 11:21
"possibly impossible"
hm. Think I'll stick to IE7 for the moment...
Thu 19/06/08 at 13:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
IE 6 and Firefox 3 for me, a glorious mix :)
Thu 19/06/08 at 16:59
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I like it.
It does seem a bit faster. I've had it crash once though :(

It takes a while to appreciate that the awesome bar is actually a useful and notable improvement.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.