GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When was the last time you cried?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 11:29
Regular
Well?

The last time I cried was on the 1st of July last year. My nan had died that day, and I had moved to Surrey to start my university placement year. I was lodging with two people I didn't know. About to start a job I had to have for a year, in a town where I didn't know anyone, and I had last my nan.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Felt a hell of a lot better in the morning though.

You?
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Men have to go 70 whole years or so living with the absolute pain that
> are women and their emotional problems. I've only been with my
> girlfriend for 6 months and already i get nagged at daily and have her
> moaning on a constant basis and complaining of women problems plus
> having to duck flying cutlery whenever it gets to that time of month.
> If i have to live with this for another 50 or so years i don't think
> i'm much of a wimp.

You can't judge a whole sex by one woman. imagine if I decided to judge all men by neil hamilton.
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:03
Regular
Does waxing really hurt? I had to rip a plaster off a bit ago and it didn't hurt at all...
Wed 14/08/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Men have to go 70 whole years or so living with the absolute pain that are women and their emotional problems. I've only been with my girlfriend for 6 months and already i get nagged at daily and have her moaning on a constant basis and complaining of women problems plus having to duck flying cutlery whenever it gets to that time of month. If i have to live with this for another 50 or so years i don't think i'm much of a wimp. The way i think about is women go through about 10-20 hours of torture at childbirth while men have to go through 50 years of torture living with a woman. Though god bless her i love my girlfriend really
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
lalakersrule wrote:
> it was about 2 years ago when i caught myself in my zipper damn that
> was painful, i was crying enough to fill the grand canyon. Women will
> never know true pain until they have that happen to them, which isn't
> very likely if you think about it

umm apart from periods and child birth, and getting your nipples caught under your boyfriend when he rolls over in the middle of the night. men are such wimps.
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:27
Regular
When i was at home, thinking over how i'd lost my job, chance to pay off any of my overdraft and save for next year or leave uni with money in the bank. And the ability to do anything for the rest of the summer. (Busted shoulder).

Should be more careful with the music i listen to :^)
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
you poor person nobody should have to do that.
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
"I confused?"
I also cried yesterday morning when my TV was taken in for repairs. I had to brave the outside world.
Wed 14/08/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
it was about 2 years ago when i caught myself in my zipper damn that was painful, i was crying enough to fill the grand canyon. Women will never know true pain until they have that happen to them, which isn't very likely if you think about it
Wed 14/08/02 at 19:59
Regular
"I confused?"
when my grandad died earlier this year. This has to be the worst year of my life to date.
Wed 14/08/02 at 18:26
Regular
i didn't cry, but I let out a high pitched yelp when I got my nether regions caught in a hay bailing machine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.