GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When was the last time you cried?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 11:29
Regular
Well?

The last time I cried was on the 1st of July last year. My nan had died that day, and I had moved to Surrey to start my university placement year. I was lodging with two people I didn't know. About to start a job I had to have for a year, in a town where I didn't know anyone, and I had last my nan.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Felt a hell of a lot better in the morning though.

You?
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:33
Regular
I cried on 29th of June...when my dog had to be put to sleep. Having her die in my arms, in the vets, with the guy saying do you want to see her be put to sleep. Upsetting...
Fri 16/08/02 at 22:13
Regular
Thats my other half below and yes it has been a nasty year this year, also it has turned out to be an expensive year thus no holiday to help us get away from all the death and money problems, but as long as we have air in our lungs and love in our hearts we will fight it and look forward to next year when we are going on a couple of holidays.

c.b.
Fri 16/08/02 at 18:55
I haven't seem to stop crying this last 4 months.

Firstly my Nan died of multiple brain tumours almost 3 months ago. Then only 2 weeks ago my fiancees' grandad passed away.

I notice a lot of people have been saying that this is the worst year of their lives............... It's mine too!

I wouldn't mind so much if my Grandparents had had a long fulfilled life but in both cases the were taken away much too soon.

Sleep well Nan and Gramps
Fri 16/08/02 at 05:44
I cried when my gran died nearly 2 years ago at her fueral.Ive never cried scince i just cant seem to,even though i want to..just to get it all out
Thu 15/08/02 at 18:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
I cry loads. Girls comfort me.

One came around specially today.
Thu 15/08/02 at 18:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
At a friends funeral I went to two months ago.

Ergh.
Thu 15/08/02 at 18:50
Regular
"not dead"
The last time I cried was probably whilst watching a film.

Sometimes they get to me.

Mind you, that's just a little tear, that gets dismissed as "Something in my eye" hardly crying at all really.

No, the last time I remember really sobbing was when I woke from a dream in which Malibu was sitting in her high chair, and she was dead.

I had to go into her room and check she was alright. Worst. Dream. Ever.
Thu 15/08/02 at 00:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You really are a tool aren't you?
Wed 14/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
And what are you going to do?
Wed 14/08/02 at 22:42
Regular
$p!dŁy wrote:
> ONLY JOKING

:@:@:@:@

I've had it up to here with you! Wait for a little suprise, dude!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.