GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When was the last time you cried?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/08/02 at 11:29
Regular
Well?

The last time I cried was on the 1st of July last year. My nan had died that day, and I had moved to Surrey to start my university placement year. I was lodging with two people I didn't know. About to start a job I had to have for a year, in a town where I didn't know anyone, and I had last my nan.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Felt a hell of a lot better in the morning though.

You?
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:30
Regular
"es argh"
Funilly enough, the last time I cried was on the exact same date as YH's

July 1st 2001

I had a really cute white kitten that got run over when it was 7-8 months old.

:'(
Sat 24/08/02 at 04:46
Regular
"How Handy."
nooooooooooooooooo, i missed it, damnit..
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:34
Regular
This afternoon.
I was watching ER. The one where Mark died.
It was saaaaaaaaaad
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
in about ten minutes
Mon 19/08/02 at 14:10
Regular
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> is that near Swindon?
heh
Sun 18/08/02 at 22:54
at my grandads funeral
Sun 18/08/02 at 22:52
is that near Swindon?
Sat 17/08/02 at 17:26
Regular
About two months ago, in happiness.
Sat 17/08/02 at 12:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Me and the missus were at my mum and dad's when dad gave me an envelope and said "For your eyes only" so I put it my bag to open when we got home. On the way home we came upon an accident and were turned away from the road I needed to go down by the Police. As I was going back the other way to take the long route home I suddenly remembered that my brother had taken his two kids to McDonald's about 10 minutes before I'd left my parent's - I pulled over, trying not to panic, and rang his mobile. As luck would have it, he'd gone to the McD's in Worcester and not Kidderminster, where the accident was on the way to.

Anyway, as I'm driving along a straight, unlit road I catch a flash of something in my headlights right near the bonnet and a split second later feel a large bump under my feet - I'd hit a fox. I stomped on the brakes, turned round and went back to see the damage I'd caused - it was stone dead. So I sat in the car and bawled my eyes out for about 10 minutes. According to the driver who was behind me it ran across from the righthand side of the road and he thought I'd go behind me but obviously it didn't.

After calming myself down and getting lots of "It wasn't your fault" and "I didn't even see it" from my girlfriend we drove the rest of the way home (slowly). When I finally got into the house I remembered the envelope dad had given me. I opened it to find a cheque with a note saying "This is for your 'new car' fund. Don't mention it to anyone, including me. Lots of love, D." I looked at the cheque twice before I realised how much it was for: £4,000. Four thousand pounds! I started to cry, again ...
Fri 16/08/02 at 23:56
Umm... last time I cried was...

...yesterday!

As I held my tattered heart in my hand and struggled to put my world back together, I cried tears of frustration and emotional anguish.

A word to the wise, don't fall in love with older women, it fooks you up good and proper!
As does trying to converse with said older woman with a beast of a hangover. Side affects include - tears of frustration and emotional anguish.

Heed this call my literary brethren.

(blah blah blah)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.