GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World will change on December 1st"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/11/00 at 16:35
Regular
On the day of December 1st the greatest gaming acheivement will be released in the form of SHENMUE,Dreamcast owners rejoice you have got the greatest game on any format.you have been warned
Thu 16/11/00 at 10:37
Regular
"not dead"
"the best 2 sports sims ever - WWF NO MErcy and SmackDown 2"

WWF? Sport? No! It's a soap opera with violence, and really lame acting. However, the "wrestlers" are pretty good acrobats.
Thu 16/11/00 at 08:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mags:
MGS2 looks just as good as Shemue, maybe better. Yeah, while your basking in your delightful Shenmue at Christmas, I'll be caring more about my PS2 coming in January AND playing 2 BRILLIANT games on Playstation, THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH and SMACKDOWN 2.
YOU THINK MGS2 IS THE ONLY GOOD GAME ON PS2!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Right, here's a list just for you:
MGS2
Gran Turismo 3
Ridge Racer 5
Timesplitters
Ready To Rumble Boxing 2
FIFA 2001
ISS 2001
A new Formula 1 game for certain,
Tekken Tag Tournament
Star Wars Episiode 1 Starfighter
Star Wars Episode 1 Jar Jar's Bombad Racing
AND MANY MANY MORE!!!! AND IT'S NOT EVEN OUT HERE YET!!!!!
ON NOVEMBER 24TH, MY PS2 OWNING FRIENDS WILL BE BASKING IN ITS GLORIOUS GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading, Ant.
{:)"ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:27
Regular
Zelda's release date? IS it out in 2 days or not?
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:24
"possibly impossible"
Yes it is an RPG, and no I don't think it has faries and elves (but, hey, you never know)
What it has got is a lovely system whereby you can walk around the towns, get the bus at regular intervals (have to read a bus timetable) and visit the arcades to play actual Sega games! You will get an allowance and spend it on whatever you want, including some nice little machines to win Sega toys!

Most of the people in the town will know you and ask how you are, some will be useful in the game. The freedom and the flow between action and adventure is incredible. Needless to say, I am getting a copy on the day it comes out here and will be playing it all Christmas.
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:18
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Shenmue is quite like Zelda. But with Kung fu.

REALLY! cool, sounds like my type of game then, love kung fu stuff, hope my mate buys this. Do you mean it is an RPG like Zelda? or has it got faries and magic witches aswell as kung fu style fighting?
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:06
Regular
Now come on it will never change yhe world, don't be stupid! I thought several games would be brilliant, but they were good until you finish it!
Wed 15/11/00 at 21:04
boys the fact of the metter is that the ps2 has not got many good games the only one is MGS2 and does not look as good as SHENMUE,i DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY BOYS,shenmue WILL change lives,the next step in video games history is about to take place and i will bw there to see it,I pity you lot who have not got a Dreamcast you will be so sad this Christmas while us Dreamcasters are basking in the glory that is Shenmue,Behold the future of gaming
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:46
Regular
I was just saying, it won't be too amazing after you've played it, the shine of it will go away after a few months.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:52
Regular
Quite false. Any questions on Emulation, I can clear up like a grade A* Janitor.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:38
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I've heard that this game will be completely class though don't have the cash to buy the PS2 AND gamecube. However, at the very first opportunity, I will play the game round Ant's house and he will most probably play the vast array of GC games round mine
PS: I've heard that an emulator will allow a PS2 controller into a USB [via adaptor] port and DVD drive play the games TRUE?
<:} bow to the conehead revoloution.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.