GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Sun 18/06/00 at 18:18
Actualy I think you smell but i wrote this about attitude. So shut up you dandruff shampooed poof
Sun 18/06/00 at 23:16
Regular
"I like fighting"
Unfortunately you cannot interact with wrestlers in season mode.

The best way to complete it (i.e 20 years of season mode) is to skip every single match. This is incredibly tedious and boring I know, but it is worth it. Once you have done this your created wrestlers begin with 100 ability points.

After you have completed 10 pre-seasons, you have the oppurtunity to skip pre-season matches (you usually can't). This way all characteristics can be gained much quicker.

Also it is very handy if you have a multi-tap. This way you can easily win royal rumble in pre-season mode (by pressing select at each wrestker)and gain 30-50 extra ability points. It is utter cheating but sometimes it has to be done!!
Thu 22/06/00 at 08:26
Awesomw. Absolutely Awesome. Best game in ages. THQ really beat other wrestling games with this one!
Sat 01/07/00 at 21:10
I have read on a website that THQ have afirmed that there will be a Ladder Match.....They want to include loads of features with the ladder, for example...Hitting people with the object....Having it lying down so you can slam your opponant on top of it....climbing it to obviously win....and being able to dive of it (eg Jeff Hardy's swanton bomb off the top)

This game is shaping up to be the best wrestling game ever!! It has much more ans up to date wrestlers like Rikishi, Tazz, Benoit and even Kurt Angle "It's True, It's True!"

The game is also reported to have a more deeper Career mode (like SmackDown!) and a SmackDown Mall (To Buy Stuff??). But will this game be able to beat the new Dreamcast game "Royal Rumble" that will be out round about August!!

Speaking of relises this game is reported to come out around November!

This will be the most "electrifying game on the N64" this millenium thus far!!!
Sat 01/07/00 at 21:38
I am a big, I mean big, fan of wrestling, especially the WWF. I love the programmes and the games. I think WWF Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF Smackdown are brilliant games. I myself have an N64 and a Playstation so I know all of both worlds. I can't wait until the next WWF game comes out. I've heard from different sources that WWF No Mercy (N64), WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role (PS) and WWF Royal Rumble (DC) are going to be the latest WWF games. I've also heard that No Mercy will have up to 80 wrestlers including Kurt Angle, Chris Beniot and The Dudley Boyz, there will be improved graphics, announce tables, smoother animations, ladder matches and much more. This is the same with Smackdown 2. Royal Rumble will be near the same except with only 20 wrestlers but you will be able to play with up to 9 wrestlers in the ring. All three will be release Dec '00/Jan '01 in UK. There is also a PC/Internet WWF game coming out. It's called WWF With Authority. This will be out around the same time as the other three or later. Isn't it brilliant! Four new WWF games and for every console. What a wonderful world this is! WWF world! Well that it from me, the Roaddawg.
Sun 02/07/00 at 22:15
That would be great!
Tue 04/07/00 at 20:51
No. There is no Too Cool in the game. But there are tag team championship belts to be won.
Wed 05/07/00 at 18:47
Someone said you could win them!
Kingler wrote:
> No. There is no Too Cool in the game. But there are tag team
> championship belts to be won.
Sat 08/07/00 at 13:08
This is the best game ever! I don't have gameshark(for codes) but it is still great. All the people you can unlock are great.They should have more.(crash holly,mae young,and more).Tinatron should be better. Music also.Get this game.From Stone Cold's Stunner to The Rock's Rock Bottom, this is the best game ever.
Sat 08/07/00 at 16:14
Regular
"the burning sky"
Please Help. Can you use an unofficial multitap with WWF Smackdown.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.