GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Fri 14/04/00 at 23:37
WWF WRESTLE MANIA IS THE BEST WRESTLEING game I have ever played. Royal rumble is quality!
Sun 16/04/00 at 18:35
CGHKGCHKHKG wrote:
WHERE ARE TOO COOL
Wed 26/04/00 at 15:19
Smackdown may be great but it's way too easy if you pick one of the current superstars. Plus, it's way behind on the current wrestlers. Too Cool are missing, as is Raakeshi and The New Radicals. Still can't have everything. This game rocks!!!

If you want all the moves including finishing moves then grab a copy of the Official Strategy guide - it's great. All the game modes are there as are biographies on all the wrestlers. Don't bother wasting time scouring the 'net - get the book and get and play
Sat 20/05/00 at 14:50
I dont like wrestling much but this game rules so buy it or ill Chokeslam yer
Sat 20/05/00 at 18:19
It's complete pants
Tue 23/05/00 at 20:07
Regular
"I like fighting"
Don't but mayhem actually. Buy Smackdown. It has a pretty similar control method to Mayhem but the gameplay is ten times faster. Oh yeah, if you want to do a finisher in Smackdown, you just press L1. It doesn't get much easier than that...
Tue 23/05/00 at 20:44
Smack down's a great wrestle-fest with a lot of options and great gameplay but I'm sure many would agree that it's a little flawed in some respects e.g. The create-a-wrestler mode could've been made much better the backstage politics are too repetitive and the season mode is too short but over looking these points, Smack down is the greatest wrestling game to date without doubt.
Fri 26/05/00 at 19:51
Smurf wrote:
> WWF WRESTLE MANIA IS THE BEST WRESTLEING game I have ever played.
> Royal rumble is quality!
I think it is pretty cool too!
Sat 27/05/00 at 07:44
I don't know about you but I think that this game is absolutely amazing. There are so many different things to do. First there's the one player Road to Wrestlemania. In this you choos your team and then fight each week on Heat or Raw is War. You also get special events like the Royal Rumble or Summerslam.
If you go into exhibition you can have a 1 on 1 or tag team or 3 way or cage match. All of these are very good. During the 1 on 1s you might get interference. This means that someone might run in and then beat senseless or if your good you can use 'em as another ragdoll.
In this game you can create your own characters!! You make their name, height, weight, music, video, what they look like, moves and fighting style. In the moves you can make up their taunts. So you can make them come in exactly the way you want them to.
All in all I will give this 96%.
Tue 30/05/00 at 15:44
Richy wrote:
> piojo wrote:
> : I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
>
> There is NO blood in the UK version of WWF Wrestlemania 2000, THQ
> have a policy of removing all blood from the European versions of
> their games, so the new WWF Smackdown won't have blood either when
> that game comes out on English in April!

The only way to get a tiny drop of blood is to create a character and give him the 'blood mist' as his finisher, when he performs it the other character will get covered in blood!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.