GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ban the Whale!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/06/02 at 16:15
Regular
Approximatley 14% of the World's oxygen is produced by Plankton. Our continued (mis) use of the Earth's natural resources is slowly eating away at the environment's ability to convert C02 into O2. We need all the oxygen-producing allies we can find.

Step forward the Whale. What have they ever done for us? Two things spring to mind; provide inspiration for the name of a country and allow us to produce cheap tapes and CD's that can be bought from New Age shops featuring dreadful Whale humping noises. What have they done against us? Systematically eradicated (without remorse) our Planktonian friends. Every day a Whale consumes enough Plankton, that could have produced enough Oxygen to keep a small village in Hampshire alive for one minute. In effect they have declared war on us.

The solution is simple. We should tear down every rainforest in South America and use the wood (Mahogany only- we should chuck the rest into the Sea or burn it in skips) to build long man-sized spears and hunt them to extinction. It's the only way to be sure.

I think that the two Whale Species that we shouldn't exterminate are Sperm Whales (because they have a funny name) and Killer Whales (because they are actually Dolphins and they enjoy swimming around in miniscule paddling pools performing degrading tricks to amuse the simple folk).

It's about time we realised that most the problems in this World are not man-made and we attributed them to the real culprits. Animals.

Because they can't fight back.
Mon 24/06/02 at 18:20
Regular
Lol, well done, 2 GAD's in two days, lucky git.
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:15
Regular
illzen wrote:
> Whales are just clinically obese tuna fish

--

Heh, superb.
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:46
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I hadn't thought of that. I am also worried about the chance of someone cloning a race of superior Siberian Tigers, trained to destroy humanity and all that it stands for. A premptive strike is called for. Launch the attack. We are the supreme beings, we are the Daleks! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!

And keep taking those pills...
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:06
Regular
"95% organic"
I completely agree...

Whales are just clinically obese tuna fish, and their huge girths displace so much sea water that soon the UK will be drowned by the rising sea levels. Plus they contibute to the greenhouse effect... and soil erosion... and acid rain... and they smell of fish too.
Fri 21/06/02 at 14:00
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I think we should hunt Free Willy, he's obviously the leader of the
> rebel Whales.

lol that poor whale was so mistreated oh dont let the animal rights groups read this or they might decide to get rid of Beefcake and put him in a cheeseburger ;0)
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:18
Regular
Ban people. Make it illegal to be a person. Hurray.
Thu 20/06/02 at 17:16
"Darth Vader 3442321"
There was one semi-recorded incident of a Killer Whale attack on a human (journalist) but the bast*rds ate his arms before the chap could finish his article.

Later his tabloid editor said he was gutted.
Thu 20/06/02 at 17:05
"Darkness, always"
Indeed, there are no recorded incidents with Killer Whales. But anything that can easilly kill something 5 times it's own size, and readilly hunts seals - for which humans can easilly be mistaken - has to be taken as a serious threat to your own life.

That said, there are only two confirmed cases worldwide of people dying at the hands of piranha, and none of people dying from Baracuda's. The biggest killers out there are still sharks. I recall an incident off the China coast in the 1940's where 4000 people crammed themselves onto a bout designed to take 1500. The boat crashed into a supply ship carrying dozens of barrels of oil. Those who didn't die in the blast were eaten alive. there were no survivors...

Also worthy of note, is the Brits charging Japanese forces off a small island during the second world war. The Japanese attempted to evade british forces by running to the shore via a large swamp. 6000 Japanese troops ran in, a pitiful 40 or so came out alive on the other side. The sounds of thousands of men screaming, and that of the thousands of crocodiles eating them alive could be heard from over a mile away.

True stories both.

Nature is far more dangerous than we often give it credit for...
Thu 20/06/02 at 16:58
Regular
"not dead"
Well if dolphins are so smart, how come they live in igloos?
Thu 20/06/02 at 16:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I think we should hunt Free Willy, he's obviously the leader of the rebel Whales.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.