GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Game Chat Thread Thingy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/16 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
I'm sure we had one of these before, but as we've got nowhere else on the forums for general game chat, here it is....

Page:
Sat 13/05/17 at 13:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice :¬)

I can feel yet another Steam investment brewing!
Sat 13/05/17 at 13:17
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

DL wrote:
Nice :¬)

I can feel yet another Steam investment brewing!

I'd say so!

You must remember the days when you'd start a game following a particular skill tree, then abandon that character early on and start again so that you could follow an entirely different path. Used to be quite common when games dev's could be bothered to make the power up's and level up's actually matter.

"False-started" twice before I finally found a happy route. Not because the other two wouldn't work, but because I revealed a far more "fun" option that suited my way of playing.

That's quality right there...
Sat 13/05/17 at 22:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Oh I so totally agree ...

Just completed Bulletstorm:Full Clip Edition and received 'Overkill Mode' as a result ... this is so cool ... there has got to be Bulletstorm 3 (for the PC) :¬D

Steam purchase will be happening shortly
Thu 18/05/17 at 22:24
"possibly impossible"
I have a spare season pass for The Walking Dead A New Frontier on PC if any of you regulars want it.
Fri 19/05/17 at 14:20
"possibly impossible"

pb wrote:
I have a spare season pass for The Walking Dead A New Frontier on PC if any of you regulars want it.

Anyone?
Mon 22/05/17 at 15:53
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
Anyone?

I would if it was for a different platform. My laptop can barely cope with being turned on these days.
Mon 22/05/17 at 22:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Anyone?

Not for me pb ... thanks anyway. Just trying to get my head around Dead Effect 2 ... not really me, but is this a 'lame' game? It is at the moment ...
Fri 26/05/17 at 09:21
Regular
"And in last place.."
Quite tempted by the Xbox Game Pass but between Games with Gold and EA Access I already have more games than I can possibly play. And that's before I factor in other consoles. Maybe one day.
Fri 26/05/17 at 14:52
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
Quite tempted by the Xbox Game Pass but between Games with Gold and EA Access I already have more games than I can possibly play. And that's before I factor in other consoles. Maybe one day.

I'm in the same boat. I tried the preview trial a while back, it's good but just either no time or I've already got/played the good games.
Fri 26/05/17 at 16:09
Regular
"And in last place.."

pb wrote:
I'm in the same boat. I tried the preview trial a while back, it's good but just either no time or I've already got/played the good games.

I think I spent longer downloading games from the preview trial than I did playing them. One to keep an eye on but I do like the idea and the price is decent too.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.