GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Unlimited"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/04/15 at 08:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
I notice Freeola now have a slighter cheaper connection available than the one I am currently on. Is it easy/worth me swapping my connections over to this? (our family has 3 in total and across them it would seem to be a worthwhile saving). I'm just a little bit wary of doing anything with my home connection as I've had issues with it in the past (that strangely seemed to rectify themselves). Its been well behaved for a while now & I don't want to upset it!
Sat 11/04/15 at 08:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
I notice Freeola now have a slighter cheaper connection available than the one I am currently on. Is it easy/worth me swapping my connections over to this? (our family has 3 in total and across them it would seem to be a worthwhile saving). I'm just a little bit wary of doing anything with my home connection as I've had issues with it in the past (that strangely seemed to rectify themselves). Its been well behaved for a while now & I don't want to upset it!
Sat 11/04/15 at 14:03
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Whether it's worth it is up to you really. At the moment you won't be able to switch due to some technical issues. If you do decide to regrade then we handle the move over as going to the unlimited tariff uses a different network. We hope to have everything up and running early next week so you'll be able to check the tariffs available to you from within your myfreeola account then. We've put a note up on our network status page and will close it when everything is resolved.
Sun 12/04/15 at 08:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
Cheers, will take a look next week. Will this different network give me the same quality connection I have at the moment then?
Sun 12/04/15 at 10:40
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Should do. It's still ADSL2+. You'll just have to update the username and password in your router.
Mon 13/04/15 at 13:51
"possibly impossible"
Now if you could only do this on Fibre.... :)
Mon 13/04/15 at 13:57
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
We're trying! Come on BTW enough of the 12 month contracts!
Tue 14/04/15 at 17:20
"Are you sure?"
Eccles wrote:
We've put a note up on our network status page and will close it when everything is resolved.

I'm hoping to sign up a new Freeola ADSL customer when I visit them this Friday (using the new unlimited package) and possibly another next Tuesday :¬) Wish I was on commission!

Any idea if the outstanding issues will be resolved by Friday?

Thanks,
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 14/04/15 at 19:02
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I'm hoping so!
Tue 14/04/15 at 19:08
"Are you sure?"
OK thanks - I'll await further updates.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 14/04/15 at 20:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
OK thanks - I'll await further updates.

Does this mean I can change and pay less for my existing connection?

Not that I'm that bothered as it's always been there and never a problem as I've never had a need to check 'usage'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.