GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have all the games dried up??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
There is a severe lack of decent looking games still to be released. Short of FFX and The Getaway is there any AAA titles in development which I should be scratching myself in frustration over??
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:33
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> you are after trouble and no-one likes that!

That's coming from someone who tells me and another member to go off a cliff, then says "No one likes you"

Maybe you should reconsider your words.

I've enjoyed proving you wrong over and over again. Feels like the old days of the SR discussion board again (though there were more people like you then, me included).
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:28
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> there is a lot more ps2 exclusives than not and they rae all still
> comin out on ps2.

I didn't deny that. That's probably one of the most intelligent things you've said this topic!
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:18
you are after trouble and no-one likes that!
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:15
there is a lot more ps2 exclusives than not and they rae all still comin out on ps2.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:13
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> you are not obviously respected as SSX PRO one of the best posters
> can't stand you and who doesn't respect me apart from you and Luke,
> start a thread and we will see who gets the most votes on respect!

I don't know SSX Pro so I don't really care if he likes me or not.

I'm sure that there's at least one member each person on this board can't stand! It used to be Shaneo who everbody seemed to be against!

I will not start a copularity pontest though. there are so many of them and they are only topics to boost word counts! I don't care about my word count, and I don't care if somebody can't stand me on here!

I wouldn't be suprised if many Sony fans dislike me because I am a Nintendo fan! Please feel free to say all the stuff you have said in here in the Nintendo forum, or even Fog Chat, or if you want to get the expensive stuff out, you could even do so in Fog Prime!

Just check your information before you post it. Especially when you still seem to think that out of that list of 20 games, only 5 are not PS2 exclusive!
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> thats probably because i am a new user and 5 games are multi format
> and the rest are ps2 exclusive, you are wrong and you won't except it
> so lets stop your petty attempts to turn it round onto me and admit
> you are wrong!

I promise you that more than 5 are on more than just the PS2!

I swear on my life and if I am wrong, I'll ask Mr Snuggly to ban me himself!

If you still believe that only 5 are multiformat (as in on more than one console) then I will laugh at you some more!

Infact, I will email Ali now (SR Staff member) and I'm sure he will confirm there are more than 5 that are also on other consoles.
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:43
you are not obviously respected as SSX PRO one of the best posters can't stand you and who doesn't respect me apart from you and Luke, start a thread and we will see who gets the most votes on respect!
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:40
thats probably because i am a new user and 5 games are multi format and the rest are ps2 exclusive, you are wrong and you won't except it so lets stop your petty attempts to turn it round onto me and admit you are wrong!
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:23
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> Edgy no-one likes you bar Luke the weirdo, you are wrong and you will
> not admit it, SSX PRO told me what you are and he was right.

lol, you lose the argument, you get everything proven against you then you come out with "No-one likes you"

ROTFLMAO!

It gets better every day!

How many votes did you get in the last Notable election?

I got a darn rite more than you - And I've been against the Notable thing since it started!

This isn't a popularity contest in this thread. LOL! Infact I just thought up another point!

No one likes me bar Luke do they? Though he will probably report you for insulting him yet a second time... You have clearly not done your research have you. I have friends all over the shot. Some in Devon, some in Cardiff, some new, some old, I've got plenty of friends. I'm not really really popular like a school 'stud' or anything, but I've got friends, decent friends.

If no one liked me, do you think that Dringo would include me in his "Notable Hunter" stories? If no one liked me, do you think I'd get replies to topics I make, and replies to comments I make?

lol, I don't know how many friends you've got (probably everyone loves you in your eyes) but you're sure to lose some, or even lose the chance of gaining some on here if you continue insulting people.

I give you some factual knowledge, I give you some advice, and what do you do? You immediately take it the wrong way right from the start by arguing!

Infact, this all started because of a couple messages.

The orignal in this topic. And me replying with something like: "If you believe all the game ideas on the PS2 have dried up, maybe the PS2 wasn't the right console for you."

This didn't say: "Sell your PS2, it's obviously no good."

You immediately assumed I was putting a downer on the Playstation 2 by replying with something like: "Edgy, the PS2 is the right console to own."

That might be how it seems to you, but it's not the right console for everyone! If all I had was a Playstation 2 I would be bored. I admit that there aren't many games that take my fancy, the same with the X-box. It doesn't mean I don't like all the games I haven't played, far from it. It means that I probably wouldn't spend my hard earned cash on those consoles myself, after having played them, because to me they're nothing special.

The same thing seems to have happened to a lesser extent with you and the N64. The N64 didn't appeal to you after you had bought it, and that's fair enough. It wasn't the right console for you. However, that wouldn't give me the right, being a Nintendo fan, to say "It IS the right console to own" would it?

Think about it, I just reversed the situations and no doubt you'll find some hidden meanings that I supposedly said but clearly didn't and you'll complain about them.

Stop giving petty comments, grow up, and maybe you'll be respected a bit more on the board.
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:29
Edgy no-one likes you bar Luke the weirdo, you are wrong and you will not admit it, SSX PRO told me what you are and he was right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.