GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have all the games dried up??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
There is a severe lack of decent looking games still to be released. Short of FFX and The Getaway is there any AAA titles in development which I should be scratching myself in frustration over??
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
There is a severe lack of decent looking games still to be released. Short of FFX and The Getaway is there any AAA titles in development which I should be scratching myself in frustration over??
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:41
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Toca Race Driver
Colin Mcrae 3
Stuntman
Pro Evo 2
GTA Miami

That's a few for starters
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:42
Regular
Right, so Stuntman being the only decent one there..........

Apart from a new Pro Evo, but that's a long way off.
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:49
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
So your not a fan of Codies great driving games then ?

Heres some more for you

VF4
Tekken 4
Soul Calibur 2
Tomb Raider
Timesplitters 2
No One Lives Forever
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:50
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Are there any potential AAA titles that are not sequels or conversions from other formats ??
Tue 09/04/02 at 10:51
Regular
Hmm, maybe Tomb Raider and TS2
Tue 09/04/02 at 11:05
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Just hope that Tomb Raider so back to the format of the original and best game .
Tue 09/04/02 at 11:08
Regular
"accidental superher"
nh wrote:
> So your not a fan of Codies great driving games then ?

Heres some more for
> you

VF4
Tekken 4
Soul Calibur 2
Tomb Raider
Timesplitters 2
No One Lives
> Forever

problem with some of them they are still quite some time away.
i wouldn't say No one lives forever is going to be an AAA title...a good one yes...but AAA...nah
tekken 4, ts2, tr aren't out until ages...don't know about sc2 but that could be some time away too
Tue 09/04/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yeah - we want a new AAA title every week but if that was the case then there would be no AAA as such.

The marketing men at Sony and the big publishing houses are not stupid and they know that in order to make a game that will achieve the AAA status, they have to keep supplying us with games that fall below that standard.

They could quite easily put all their efforts into producing 1/10th of the amount of games that come out, but it would not make commercial sense to do so.
Tue 09/04/02 at 12:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ive just seen a dvd I got with PSM2 mag

they review a few games on there..

Kingdom Hearts and Eve of Extinction are ones which caught my eye, they look amazing..

I cant wait for them to come out, check out a video review of them if possible and im sure you'll agree, if you have already let me know what you thought of these games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.