GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Website down..help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/14 at 08:44
Regular
Our website is down and the error message says 'A scripting/config error prevents the server from showing this page'.

Any help would be much appreciated as Freeola for some bizarre reason don't have support until 9am today and we have a business that relies on Saturday morning orders!
Sat 30/08/14 at 08:44
Regular
Our website is down and the error message says 'A scripting/config error prevents the server from showing this page'.

Any help would be much appreciated as Freeola for some bizarre reason don't have support until 9am today and we have a business that relies on Saturday morning orders!
Sat 30/08/14 at 10:50
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to the forums!
Hopefully things have been sorted now.

If not you need to provide some more details :¬)

You haven't said if this is on Standard or VIP hosting or an InstantPro site. And no URL to investigate.

Have you made any recent changes to your website?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 30/08/14 at 19:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
If the url is this one then that is what you get :¬) Lots of domain names associated with 'foodbiz'.
Wed 03/09/14 at 20:48
Regular
Hi,
Hope you have been sorted but if not...
I had a similar issue with a Joomla install on Freeola..the problem was related to the PHP version...Support advised it must have been my web site updating css code...unlikely...!
but never the less they updated the site folder to php5.5 and all was well...
please just double check all your sites programs etc will run on PHP5.5

Hope it helps...

Ian.
Wed 03/09/14 at 21:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice one ... Ian, could be a solution :¬)
Fri 05/09/14 at 14:36
Regular
"Why so srs?"
Afternoon all,

Just wanted to give you all the final resolution for this which affected a few clients.

The problem was caused by PHP Version 5.4 running on a couple of our Web servers, one of the libraries compiled incorrectly from what I have been told and this caused the issue experienced.

It was initially thought that a change to certain CMS installs such as WordPress and Joomla caused the individual site problems. Moving to PHP Version 5.5 resolved the problem for all clients effected.

Since the problem PHP 5.4 has been recompiled on the servers and now works without fault. If anybody is experiencing a similar fault please get in touch with Support by sending in a Ticket as soon as possible.
Sat 13/09/14 at 08:52
Regular
Thanks all. It was the PHP issue, luckily resolved by Freeola. Our URL isn't foodbiz related, just a nickname ;)

Another issue this morning now though, is it effecting everyone on VIP servers and Email Pro as the status indicates?
Sat 13/09/14 at 09:06
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Foodbiz wrote:
Another issue this morning now though, is it effecting everyone on VIP servers and Email Pro as the status indicates?

Morning ... no problems for me with either service.
Sat 13/09/14 at 09:12
Regular
Really? Are you hosted by the VIP servers?
Sat 13/09/14 at 09:29
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I've replied to you other thread Foodbiz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.