GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Play Gamecube in Toys 'r' us"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 10:37
Regular
When I was going in to toys r us to pre-order my gamecube I noticed that a new games section had been added. Bigger than the rest. It was the Nintendo gamecube with people hovering around trying to play. But the coolest thing there was a timer saying how many days, hours, minutes and seconds left. When playing it I had made up my mind. Nintendo Gamecube is the best. Has anyone else been to Toys r us and played on it. What do you think of the display and the console?
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:52
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Oh for got to tell you, Twain lives in Norfolk, Horstead in fact !
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:49
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Have you seen the ad yet ?
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
"hit the road jack"
yeah but they had trouble with regestring so either lycos which im on sms account or try yahoo.co.uk all free, free i tell you
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:37
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I have n't got a hotmail address only am email address which is used by the whole family, do you think I should get a hotmail address thing ?
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
nothing of importance really, its just been a number that i have always used. email- [email protected]
wots yours?
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:32
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
by the way jc what is the number for beside your name ?
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
50% theres an nba guy bouncin a ball in a cube
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:26
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Have you seen the ad yet jc ?
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
it shoud be saved in program files. so watch it when your wating for sumthin.
Sun 31/03/02 at 19:12
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
The T.V add is good but no where near as good as the Mario Wasssup, that was pure genius !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.