GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Play Gamecube in Toys 'r' us"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 10:37
Regular
When I was going in to toys r us to pre-order my gamecube I noticed that a new games section had been added. Bigger than the rest. It was the Nintendo gamecube with people hovering around trying to play. But the coolest thing there was a timer saying how many days, hours, minutes and seconds left. When playing it I had made up my mind. Nintendo Gamecube is the best. Has anyone else been to Toys r us and played on it. What do you think of the display and the console?
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:45
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I ordered mine from my local Woolworths (sorry SR) for £200 with any game of my choice. I have also ordered an Orange controller from www.dvdboxoffice.com (Candian site) and I think I will get a 2nd game and memory card. The problem is that I still have n't chosen what games to get !
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
special reserve. they just raised it £15 but still very cheap to ps2 and x-box
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:35
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I think that with ny new controller that you have to get use to it. jc where are you getting you GC from ?
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:34
Regular
"hit the road jack"
bout 30. everything on the screen is interactive. the vase wobbles when hoovering it like the tabecloth, and luigis breating is great. problem was for me and my left hand was tyring to move the hoover and torch with the yellow stick but ill over come this when playing more.
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:28
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
What did you think overall ? The Gamecube was even smaller then I thought, so was the controller which was also very good (the shoulder pads were very nice). The graphics were also better than I thought ! Ohh I can't wait, how many days have we got left ?
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:25
Regular
"hit the road jack"
same, woz it in jap? the cube is alot smaller than i thought and the controller it's great for leftys! yeah that z button is above the r button.
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:16
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
It was Luigi's Mansion, hey when did you play it jc ?
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:14
Regular
"hit the road jack"
hiya bigman. glad you played cube. wot gamewot it?
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:14
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
jc, fill in the 'Tell us about yourself' topic that I set up yesterday, this also goes to anyone who has n't !
Sun 31/03/02 at 16:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
wots so bad bout that? ive mentioned it be4 now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.