GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THEMEPARKS & RIDES!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
This is a little chat forum set up by jc99041 & BIGMAN if you have een on a ride that was really cool or what ride technology could be like in the future stick it in here!
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
jc99041 wrote:
> Oh yeah its all coming back to me now.. ahhh, the heat, the food (xxxlarge)

Yeah but talk about greasy, no wonder they are obese

The mystical fountain was cool though, it ripped the P^^h of of everyone and then drenched them, quality.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:54
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, my dad tried to tape it (naughty, naughty) with the 3d glasses infront of the camera lense. Didnt get to see very much on the tape. Just a loda noise and the rim of the 3d glasses moving around. Gota good shot of the statue of libery head though. That part was decent when that fireball is thrown through the wall atcha. Oh, and the brick wall! Falling down that building aswell, *outa breath* .. you take over!! :)j
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:50
Regular
Think so not completely sure, the best ride in Islands of Adventure was the Spiderman ride, I went on that sooooo many times.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:44
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Oh yeah its all coming back to me now.. ahhh, the heat, the food (xxxlarge) and.. and.. and... up up and away. aaahh 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish... arggghhhhhhh!! the carousel was groovy. Did you see the mystical fountain?
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
11 more words! Bye!
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:41
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
See you JC, i'm off now. Get your word count up, and you will be a regular tomorrow.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
In these last 70 or so words before 'hopefully' i become a regular, i would like to thank.. THE BIGMAN, Microchips you guy have been there for me ever since i regestered about 40 days ago. *starts to well up again* and...*lound flemmy snort* and... I would also like to thank pringl.. right is 70 up yet? :0j
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:40
Regular
jc99041 wrote:
> Respect to Cat in the hat because i always thought you were a stupid
> cat who all he could do is rhyme stuff then i rode his ride *weep* and
> i will never forget such a magical moment in my life *SNORT* :)j

LOL I went on that

*hides face with shame*

My Sister went on that 1 fish 2 fish blue fish water ride, God I loved that music I can still remember the song

"Blue fish, Red Fish up up up brown fish ummm fish down down down"

*realises no-one has any idea what he's talking about and runs*
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have to agree with Tiltawhirl, Florida is the best place in the world. After experiencing Florida everywhere else is just boring.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
69 words, I think!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.